Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Who Is The Smartest KJ Troll? 

Who's The Smartest KJ Troll?
BKB 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Grill 39%  39%  [ 7 ]
Maverikk 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 18

Who Is The Smartest KJ Troll? 
Extraordinary

Post Re: Who Is The Smartest KJ Troll?
I agree with Tony's assessment.

I basically ignore these guys (less so BKB) because it doesn't matter what you say, they'll argue with you even though they have nothing on their side to support their view.

Grill could be standing knee deep in mud and claim that he's standing on a sidewalk and no amount of evidence will convince him. So when you leave him alone, he then goes "Aha! You left! That means I was right!" :lol:

Mav is just an arse, not worth anyone's time.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Groucho wrote:
I agree with Tony's assessment.

I basically ignore these guys (less so BKB) because it doesn't matter what you say, they'll argue with you even though they have nothing on their side to support their view.

Grill could be standing knee deep in mud and claim that he's standing on a sidewalk and no amount of evidence will convince him. So when you leave him alone, he then goes "Aha! You left! That means I was right!" :lol:

Mav is just an arse, not worth anyone's time.

Of course you agree with Tony, you're just as stupid as he is, so why wouldn't you? You can't debate worth a shit, either! Grill kicks your ass. Anytime you want to take me on, bring it! You suck at it and run from it.

And it's funny how I'm not worth anyone's time, but they keep reading my threads and posts. :yes:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

I really cannot understand what measuring stick Mav, Grill, and BKB use in regards to intelligence. I suppose it makes sense that stupid people would find intelligent people to be dumb.

Exactly. If they don't know how to behave, and feel OK offending others, they get their ass kicked, so they'll think next time before opening their rotten mouths.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Michael A wrote:
I really cannot understand what measuring stick Mav, Grill, and BKB use in regards to intelligence. I suppose it makes sense that stupid people would find intelligent people to be dumb.

I got that from Groucho's post, too. He's an idiot. Can't debate worth a shit. Brags about his debating skills, anyway. yadda yadda yadda...

Groucho (and Tony) were the guys claiming that the world was flat. The type that was always behind and let others think for them. Just read any political debate with Groucho and you'll see how CNN tells him to argue with words like "conservatives" and "liberals". You'll also see Grill hand him his ass several times and Groucho run away and then claim he ran because it was "pointless". :funny:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 pm
Award Winning Bastard

BTW... who voted for me? It wasn't me, as I haven't voted. I'm just curious which member here isn't insecure.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm
Forum General

Gotta edit Groucho into this as that blowhole has never backed up any of his statements about me. And if you weren't Chicken Sht and listed something that Obama did that was worthy, I would admit it.

But you never listed anything.

Grill wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

Of the 3 choices, here's how I see it:

#2. Grill - He can be very entertaining in his own stupidity. He can not formulate reasonable or rational thought, which can be irritating and less fun, but in the end he provides entertainment.

Hey Tony, Based on what you said about Mav. I wonder how many here care or gives a rats ass about what you say.

And.....

Tony, I see you are talking worthless BS again, so time to Bump this again. As I have no desire to waste time rewriting it.

And it is funny, Tony. I never read you before as I always stayed out of DVD and Games, but you really are a fool.

Grill wrote:
Grill wrote:
Grill wrote:
Boy I can't believe some of the pathetic people on the internet. There are so many things that I love to do that I just don't understand how so many people just waste so much time on the internet.

I am mainly talking about the ones here that go into so many threads that they have no interest in, just to fight or be a jerk.

I am glad to say that I don't go into 90% of the threads here as I have no interest and only spend time in the ones that interest me since I have so many things that I would rather do, then sit here and spend hours and hours on the computer talking about things I have no interest in.

Bump.

* As I have explained this too many times, I will explain this for the last time. Then I can just bump this again.

* My problem with the pathetic losers are said above and in Mav note below.

* and Tony, back to your worthless BS agin. Or will you name what I have lied about. Let see if Tony the No Balls Coward will name something or just hide like in the past.

And Part 2.

Speevy wrote:
Grill wrote:
And Tony, you clueless flatfoot for the last time. There is no way that you deserve to be called Tony Montana. Who had balls of steel in Scarface and you pussy out where you never give the backup to your BS claims.

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Without a doubt my favorite Goldie insult of all time

Bump. As I said this too many times already to say it again.

Tony, I see you are talking worthless BS again, so time to Bump this again. As I have no desire to reiwrite it.

And it is funny, Tony. I never read yiu before as I always stayed out of DVD and Games, but you really are a fool.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Grill wrote:
Gotta edit Groucho into this as that blowhole has never backed up any of his statements about me. And if you weren't Chicken Sht and listed something that Obama did that was worthy, I would admit it.

But you never listed anything.

Careful, Grill, Groucho was on a debating team! :giggle:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 pm
now we know

Price.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2