Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Illegal Immigration 
rustiphica

Post Illegal Immigration
What do you guys think is the solution to this? It's getting to be a real problem especially in the states where Mexicans are flocking over the fence. I think instead of spending all the money on securing the border against the Mexicans, they should spend it in mexico to create jobs and so on. Once the Mexicans have a reason to stay, they won't go to the states. In Canada it's not the biggest issue considering the only other nation bordering us is the USA but other places around the world it could bring terrorism to their doorsteps.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:05 pm
Indiana Jones IV

i started a thread about this on bom....and i think that its one of our biggest threats for terrorism in the USA and the sad thing is that none of the presidential debates have even mentioned this. We should really put up a wall along the whole area to block themf rom coming in

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
George A. Romero

remote control collars. we can zap them when they come in :twisted:

Last edited by Terminator1997 on Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:09 pm
rustiphica

i started a thread about this on bom....and i think that its one of our biggest threats for terrorism in the USA and the sad thing is that none of the presidential debates have even mentioned this. We should really put up a wall along the whole area to block themf rom coming in

Putting up a wall makes us no better then the east berliners.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:11 pm
Forum General

Making jobs in Mexico might not work...They get like $1.60 an hour. MOst of the reason they come over here is to provide for their families back in Mexico, and even when they do work here they still get paid shit compared what others get paid

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:18 pm
rustiphica

Is there really even a solution to the mexican problem? Aren't there like millions upon millions already in the states. You can just deport them back but they'll just go right back over the fence.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:20 pm
George A. Romero

Is there really even a solution to the mexican problem? Aren't there like millions upon millions already in the states. You can just deport them back but they'll just go right back over the fence.

yeah, there are already so many thousands/millions here, it would be almost impossible to get them back over there now.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:21 pm
Forum General

rusty wrote:

yeah, there are already so many thousands/millions here, it would be almost impossible to get them back over there now.

Also, from what I have heard, If you took EVERY "illegal mexican" and made them go back to Mexico, our Economy would suffer.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:24 pm
George A. Romero

Terminator1997 wrote:
rusty wrote:

Also, from what I have heard, If you took EVERY "illegal mexican" and made them go back to Mexico, our Economy would suffer.

yeah, we'd have no janitors, dishwashers, etc.... :twisted:

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:26 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Coasterman2002 wrote:

Putting up a wall makes us no better then the east berliners.

well dont Russia and I have a common idea...YAY!!! :(

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
Terminator1997 wrote:
rusty wrote:

yeah, we'd have no janitors, dishwashers, etc.... :twisted:

Or thousands upon thousands of farm workers...seriously

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:29 pm
rustiphica

Keeping strong border security and helping the mexican economy is probably one the best ways to slow down illegal immigration. In the end it'll never stop.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 pm
George A. Romero

Keeping strong border security and helping the mexican economy is probably one the best ways to slow down illegal immigration. In the end it'll never stop.

we just need to have a few T-800 Terminators patrolling the border...that outta do it! :twisted:

Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:48 am
Teh Mexican

On both side they need to enforce that little fence they have!!!!

It’s very very easy to jump that damn thing!!

I live right like 5 miles away from the border!
The famous Tijuana!!

There not only Mexicans that jump the border.
We have the same problem over here, central and southern American people are jumping our border illegally too!, they do that of course to get to the US!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:30 pm
The Incredible Hulk

Hmmm.. if we set some land mines up in key places and some got triggered, that would probably serve as a good deterrent for future illegal immigrants.

But I think what we need to change is making this place such an attractive place for illegals to enter into. I mean there is such a large market ut there that is willing to help illegal immingrants as they are a source of cheap labor. Gotta find a way to make this less attractive of a proposition.

But also of the mind that since these are jobs most Americans do not wish to do or be paid so little for why stop the free market of capitalistic ways.. I dunno no real answer. Blah, just the homelessness issue.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]