Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 John Kerry is a menace to Society 
Indiana Jones IV

WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA

All you do is whine

All you do is talk talk talk, and when it comes down to it, you cant back it up! :P

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Speed Racer

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Whine Whine Whine :P

You whine about me whining. So your using it against yourself. Go tell yourself to whine, it seems like its all you can do, and cant back up your mouth.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Commander and Chef

Sorry but I will do a bit of modding here.
This is the movie seection. I'm moving this permamently into the Water Cooler for now. Becasue its quite light hearted, I wont put it in World Affairs for the moment.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:51 am
New Server, Same X

I'm glad I don't need to vote for either. I'm not in the US. I prefer Kerry over Bush, but Kerry still looks like a real ass.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:17 pm
rustiphica

I'm glad I don't need to vote for either. I'm not in the US. I prefer Kerry over Bush, but Kerry still looks like a real ass.

Did you know Kerry is worth 700 million dollars and he tries to act like a common man.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:19 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

Did you know Kerry is worth 700 million dollars and he tries to act like a common man.

Exactly! I don't like either candidate, but at the very least, you feel like if Bush was young, you could be friends with him. He just gives off that vibe. Kerry, like former Democratic candidate Al Gore, just reminds me of that really stern vice principal guy from school.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:21 pm
life begins now

Mr. X wrote:

*cough*onlybecauseofhiswife*cough*

Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:11 pm
Profile YIM
Indiana Jones IV

rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

He admitted that in the last debate.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
life begins now

Chris wrote:
rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

He admitted that in the last debate.

Last nights?

Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:46 pm
Profile YIM
Lord of filth

Anybody who believes that The President of the United States could ever be a "common man" is not a man or woman or hebitch that I want in the ballot box.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

Wow, that's the first I've ever heard of him trying to act like the "common man." Last I checked the papers and the republicans were accusing him of being a bourgiouse high brow intellectual. I think, if you switch up the words "Kerry" for "Bush," and "700 million" for "millions in oil revenue and a couple of mismanaged sports teams." I think then the "common man," part might make a little more sense.

Him doing all the sports, don't you think he's just doing that so that common people will think their a like?

Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2