Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 9663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311 ... 387  Next
 The Lateshow - The Revival 
Team Kris

Post Re: The Lateshow -- It Goes There!
haha Twitter.

Oooh John Savage. :disgust:

Mon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm
Future Love

Christian and I are too steady right now. I have a feeling we're due for some rough waters ahead.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:12 pm
problem?

It was some time later when the Chief came back and informed McSteamy that Korrgan's brain was swelling from her skull cracking after she fell down the stairs during the attack on KJ Place and that they had to perform emergency brain surgery. McSteamy sat in the E.R. in a chair near harry713's bed and Christian, his hands over his face. He couldn't help but think of all the bad things that could be happening in the operating room.

~~~~

John Savage, two other doctors, and half a dozen nurses stood in the O.R. with Korrgan's skull cut off. Everyone was wearing a mask over their face except for their eyes, Dr. Savage holding a scalpel as he dug into Korrgan's brain.

It was then that a ninja leap down from above and karate chopped Korrgan in the brain.

~~~~

harry713: "You want us to call you Corpse now? Uum, okay. Hi Corpse."

A completely charcoaled Corpse waved back, no longer having flesh, just burnt remains.

Corpse: "Your skin grows back, doesn't it?"

Everyone just shrugged, McSteamy hopping up from his seat as Dr. John Savage came towards him.

McSteamy: "How is she doc, is she gonna be okay?"

Savage looked at McSteamy a little sad, McSteamy's eyes getting wide in worry before Savage began to speak.

John Savage: "We reduced the swelling. She's going to be just fine, but.. we lost the baby."

McSteamy fell back in his seat, harry713 typing furiously on his cell to Twitter. McSteamy looked defeated.

John Savage: "The fall she took down the stairs was just too much for the baby.. I'm so sorry."

McSteamy just nodded his head, looking down at Dr. Savage's feet.

John Savage: "We've moved her to a recovery room. Would you like to go up to be by her side when she wakes up?"

McSteamy nodded again and stood, Dr. Savage leading him.

----

It was about an hour later when Korrgan began to come to, opening her eyes slowly. She could feel a hand squeezing hers, Korrgan moving her head slowly to see McSteamy by her bedside, sitting in a chair.

Korrgan: "Where am I? I don't.. "

She let out a groan of pain, reaching with a hand to rub her forehead.

Korrgan: "McSteamy.. am I in the hospital?"

He nodded slowly, Korrgan seeming dazed (and confused).

McSteamy: "You were put under anesthesia. You had brain surgery. They said you'd be really out of it for a while. Just go back to sleep."

He leaned up to kiss her forehead, Korrgan having no trouble falling asleep.

----

Meanwhile, back at KJ Place...

Fire fighters were digging through the rubble, looking for any survivors, any bodies, any sign of life. Most of the fire had been killed, but there was still on part of KJ Place that was burning hard, but the KJFD had two hoses going on it. Several fire fighters gathered by the pool and lifted a huge roof tile that had fallen into the pool, and a young, 22 year old fire fighter new to the force saw a body.

Hawtie: "There's a body, ya'll!"

He jumped into the pool, the water going waist deep, and he grabbed the body, pulling it through to the shallow end before he offered to another fire fighter, who lifted the body up and flipped it around onto its back.

Hawtie: "Hey, it's a girl... Get a paramedic here!"

Mon May 04, 2009 8:12 pm
Team Kris

harry713 wrote:
Christian and I are too steady right now. I have a feeling we're due for some rough waters ahead.

Psst... I.R.
;)

Mon May 04, 2009 8:14 pm
College Boy T

It'd be nice if Korrgan talked on the show like she does online, calling everyone a cunt every five minutes and whatnot.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm
problem?

Korrgan's eyes opened slowly and she turned her head to face McSteamy, smiling. He smiled back, reaching down to hold her hand.

Korrgan: "Is everyone alright?"

McSteamy, looked down, squeezing her hand.

Korrgan: "What's wrong? Please tell me what's wrong."

He held her hand tighter, looking up into her eyes.

McSteamy: "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry but you lost the baby."

Korrgan immediately began to tear up, a tear streaming from her eye and down her cheek.

Korrgan: "I lost my baby?"

McSteamy nodded, Korrgan beginning to cry. He moved closer and pulled her into a hug. He held her and just let her cry, Korrgan holding him close. She rests her head on his chest and cried into it, McSteamy kissing the top of her head.

Korrgan: "I'll never get a chance to sing the song I wrote for my baby.."

McSteamy: "Let me hear it."

She began to nod, looking down.

----

McSteamy, Corpse, Christian and harry713 had gathered near the vending machine and were sitting at a table, eating the food they'd gotten.

The doors to the emergency room came flying open and a gurney was wheeled in, the paramedics running with the gurney down the hallway.

Paramedic: "We've got another one here from the KJ Place explosions!"

McSteamy and the others heard him, all of them moving to see who it was. With the four gathered in the hallway, they stared at the person as the paramedics ran by. Their eyes widening as they saw it was daftme.

Christian: "She can't be alive.. can she?"

They looked at one another...

----

daftme was wheeled into the recovery room; the only open area of the hospital open, as survivors of the disaster at KJ Place had filled up the E.R., Korrgan looking to the curtain that had been pulled around her head, blocking her from view, as she heard the nurses begin to work on a person.

Dr. valjean: "Get the paddles!"

Dr. valjean: "Clear!"

They shocked daftme, as blood dripped from a round on her arm, the blood dripping down to the floor making a puddle. The blood found the cracks of the tile floor and began to travel, moving across the floor. Korrgan, out of the bed and standing by the curtains, pulled them out of her way, and she saw daftme lying on the hospital bed, the nurses performing CPR on her. She took a step forward, her bare foot pressing into the blood. It caused her to slip, Korrgan gasping out as she slipped and fell onto her back, hitting the back of her head hard.

A little too hard, breaking stitches and causing it to start bleeding. Two nurses rushed from daftme's care to care for Korrgan, as Korrgan's blood seeped from her head and traveled across the floor, the two blood trails meeting.

Dr. valjean: "Clear!"

The doctor shocks daftme, Korrgan's eyes shooting open that very second, a smile spreading across her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Mon May 04, 2009 8:18 pm
Team Kris

THE BETCH IS BACK

Mon May 04, 2009 8:22 pm
100% That Bitch

yay!
:lol: I'm a little late... but I'm here...

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 pm
100% That Bitch

4x02, The Betch is Back (2)

Starring McSteamy, Korrgan, Christian, Corpse, matatonio
Guest Starring harry713, daftme, John Savage
Special Guest Star jean valjean

Written by Korrgan
Directed by Shiloh Pitt

Nurse: "Miss, are you alright?"

Korrgan looked at the nurse as she asked her question, her eyes darting around as the realized she was lying on the ground. She nodded after a moment, reaching to take the nurse's arm and use it to stand.

Dr. valjean: "There's nothing we can do for her..."

Korrgan looked to the doctor as he spoke.

Dr. valjean: "She's long gone."

Korrgan inched closer, to get a view of the person he as talking about; daftme. Her mouth opened agape just a little, her eyes wide. She looked around, confused, before the doctor turned to her.

Dr. valjean: "Korrgan, let me stitch your head back up. Are you feeling okay?"

She nodded at him, smiling.

----

Christian: "So how are you feeling?"

The setting was a private hospital room, Christian lying in a hospital bed next to matatonio, matatonio looking at him and smiling.

matatonio: "Wonderful, now that you're here."

The two smiled at one another, Christian suddenly getting an idea.

Christian: "I know how I can get you feeling really good."

He pulled a whistle from his pocket, blowing it. Within two seconds, harry713 climbed out from the IV in matty's vein.

Christian: "You're too hurt to take part, matty, you're still recovering... but you can watch."

Christian turned to harry713, pulling him into his body hard. He began to kiss him, teasing him with his lips. harry713 reached between them and began to unbutton Christian's shirt, the two kissing each other hard as matatonio plays voyeur.

Clothes fall off, bottoms bend over, Christian grunting hard as he's penetrated.

matatonio: "Mmz, penetration."

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Versailles, yes.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Future Love

Aww i think torri's getting the itch to revive his character. He can be written back in. He died but no one ever dies for good on KJ Place.

Let's do it Korrgan..... to AIM for brainstorming! :ninja:

Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm
100% That Bitch

harry713 wrote:
Aww i think torri's getting the itch to revive his character. He can be written back in. He died but no one ever dies for good on KJ Place.

Do u have msn???

I wanna be part of that .... :tears:

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:35 pm
Future Love

McSteamy wrote:
harry713 wrote:

Do u have msn???

AOL ho, now!

Mon May 04, 2009 8:36 pm
100% That Bitch

Corpse yawns out and rests on his hospital bed in the E.R., turning on his side and falling asleep fairly quickly.

Nurse Gloria Estefan's sister, Nurse Paula Abdul, is making her rounds when she comes upon Corpse. She puts her fingers to his throat, checking for a pulse. She looks down as there isn't one. Turning to the nursing station, she raises her hand in the air and motions to a nurse on duty, the nurse nodding sadly.

Moments later, a crowd of nurses around Corpse's bedside, slowly lift him from his hospital bed and onto a gurney and into a body bag. Nurse Paula Abdul grips the zipper and slowly zips the body bag up, stopping before she covers Corpse's face. She looks to the other nurses, all of them looking down sadly. Clearing her throat, Nurse Paula Abdul zips up the remaining portion of the zipper, and wheels him to the morgue.

Inside, Christian's long lost, unknown, twin brother Atheist looks over as Corpse is wheeled in.

Atheist: "Another victim of those kickass explosions?"

Nurse Paul Abdul nods sadly and turns, walking out. Atheist wheels himself in his computer desk chair to the body and unzips the body bag, staring at Corpse's charred, flame broiled body.

Atheist: "MAN, SICK!"

He quickly zips up the bag but can't help but vomit onto the body bag. He quickly wheels the gurney over to the steel drawer on the wall, opening one. He grips Corpse's body bag and with a big pull, he pushes him inside. Corpse wakes up within the body bag just as he hears the steel door slam. He sees nothing but darkness, and could smell nothing but vomit.. Corpse beginning to scream.

Outside the box in the morgue, Atheist looks over towards the wall Corpse is in, but after a moment he shrugs and looks back to daftme's freshly autopsied body. He leans forward back between her legs as he was doing before Nurse Paula Abdul interrupted him, and he begins to flick his tongue on daftme's vayjayjay.

----

Four days had passed. Everyone was recovering fine from the injuries they sustained during the attack on KJ Place. harry713 and Christian were both fully healed, matatonio was mostly healed but he still had to use a wheel chair to get around as his legs were still hurt, McSteamy was perfectly fine, as he hadn't even been injured in the disaster, while Korrgan was recovering fine from her brain surgery and miscarriage. Corpse hadn't been seen in days, but everyone just assumed he went to a Twilight convention.

Korrgan was sitting in a wheel chair and being wheeled down the hallway of K.J. Grace Hospital by a nurse, McSteamy by her side. She looked up to him and smiled, reaching to take his hand. The electric doors opened and they were taken outside, McSteamy opening the passenger door. Korrgan stood up, got inside, and watched McSteamy as he shut the door and went running over to the other side, getting in the driver's seat. He started the car up and they began to drive.

Korrgan: "I'm so happy to be out of there."

McSteamy took her hand and kissed it, both of them smiling at one another.

McSteamy: "Me too."

It was about fifteen minutes later when they pulled up in KJ Place's parking lot, Korrgan looking out at all the police tape around the disaster area. Christian, harry713 and matatonio were there, Korrgan staring at them and the destruction behind them.

Korrgan: "What are we doing here?"

McSteamy cut the car engine off and looked at her.

McSteamy: "We thought we'd all say goodbye together."

Korrgan stared at him a moment before turning her head to stare at the rubble that once was KJ Place.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:38 pm
100% That Bitch

harry713 wrote:
McSteamy wrote:
harry713 wrote:

Do u have msn???

AOL ho, now!

*Starts to download it*

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm
Future Love

Christian and I want a corner unit when KJ Place is rebuilt, dammit.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:48 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Did the dude that puked on my body bag not understand that vomit is 13X more nasty than a dead crispy body?

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Mon May 04, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

McSteamy got out of the car and slammed his door, Korrgan arching a brow as she looked to the destruction of KJ Place in the distance through the windshield, staring at it... Her attention was brought back to the present as McSteamy opened her door, Korrgan smiling at him as she took his hand, stepping out of the car. The two of them walked to the three gays together, all of them standing in a line behind the police tape.

McSteamy and Christian lifted the tape, harry713 grabbed matty's wheel char and wheeling him under, Korrgan stepping under it behind them. McSteamy and Christian followed, the five of them walking down the concrete walkway they used to walk every day, that used to lead into the gorgeous courtyard at KJ Place, with the beautiful swimming pool and the amazing flowers and plants. But now.. everyone was destroyed. There were no beautiful plants. The swimming pool was full of debris and the water was dirty looking. The upside down U shaped apartment complex was no more. It was gone. Collapsed in one itself. The remains charred black.

The five of them stood there, looking around at the disaster and destruction they used to call home.

harry713: "I can't believe it... what a crazy fucking betch."

Korrgan quickly looked at harry713 and tensed her face. She then looked to the swimming pool, staring at it.

Suddenly a pile of rubble began to move, everyone looking at it as a fugly, dirty and gross looking man came out from behind it, pushing a grocery cart full of crap. The man neared matatonio, matty trying to wheel away from him in his wheel chair but one of the tires refusing to budge as it's stuck on a rock. The homeless man pulls his penis out and begins to urinate on matty, the other four looking away as matatonio screams out.

matatonio: "I just got a STAPH INFECTION!'

Homeless Man: "uurrggghh gwaaahhhh. My name's torri. BOOUIAH!!!"

He pulls his penis back inside his pants and pushes his grocery cart full of all his belongings back towards the rubble of KJ Place, which he is now calling home.

They stood there for a good long while, just looking over the place and remembering all the fond memories associated with the area.

McSteamy: "Let's go guys.. I can't be here any more."

matatonio: "Yeah.. where are we gonna stay now?"

Christian: "We all rented some rooms at a motel down the street. We're gonna stay there until we.. we find something more permanent."

The five of them slowly left KJ Place...

----

Chief of Surgery John Savage wandered down a hallway within K.J. Grace Hospital, a young, early 20s nurse bypassing him in the hallway and waving at him with a big smile. Savage didn't acknowledge her existence. He turned at the end of the hallway, an elevator before him. The doors opened at the first touch of the button, Savage stepping inside. He reached to the keypad and inputted a code. 4 3 7 5. The elevator began to move downwards, Savage standing calmly in the middle of the elevator as it took its trip down.

The doors opened, revealing the scene of a lab, with empty test tubes full of blue water. Savage walked casually into he lab, the elevator doors shutting behind him. He moved through the lab, towards the silhouette of a female lab technician, a white coat tight to her body, her hair up in a bun.

John Savage: "Palin."

Sarah turned to Savage, smiling.

Sarah Palin: "Savage, he's doin' just fine, oh yeah."

The two of them stared into a nearby test tube, a young, still developing fetus inside it.

----

Later that night, past two in the morning, Korrgan was lying in bed next to McSteamy, a big smile on her face as she watched him sleep, as she had been doing the last three hours since he fell asleep. She reached and touched his cheek, quickly recoiling her hand as she didn't expect it to be real.

She sat up in the bed, sitting in the dark.. She slid off the cheap motel bed and onto her feet, moving across the carpet without making a sound and heading into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and turned the bathroom light on. She moved to the sink and stared into the mirror. She placed two fingers, her index and middle finger, to her cheek, slowly gliding her fingers across the warm, soft skin of her cheek.

A smile spread across Korrgan's face as she stared into the mirror..... the reflection of daftme staring back, smiling.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm
100% That Bitch

I have AIM now :happy:

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:06 pm
100% That Bitch

Fuck it's too confusing :zonks:

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:07 pm
problem?

On the next..

-- daftme has a second lease on life, having possessed Korrgan. Will she be the evil skankbetch kyunt she's always been or is the ho ready to make a change?

-- Sugar daddy Christian purchases harry713 a brand new car, but after running a pedestrian over, it's a body these gays will be burying, not their cocks in an ass.

-- matatonio and McSteamy return to work at their plastic surgery office, and finally begin to deal with the lawsuit against them.

-- John Savage and Sarah Palin; what are they up to?

Next week, at 8EST/7CST. Mondays are a betch.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:11 pm
College Boy T

So I give people staph infection and pull my penis out on the street?

Um...gee, thanks?

Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 pm
problem?

Don't worry, you're going to get a makeover. Before you know it, you'll be just like yourself. In a pink suit in a thousand dollar per ounce cologne in the midst of a raging homosexual panic.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:25 pm
College Boy T

Erm, I think I'll make my own "Late Show," thanks.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:27 pm
problem?

Uum, 'kay? I mean, fuck, torri. This is all just fake play shit. It's for fun. Get over yourself.

And wtf McSteamy, who finds AIM confusing?

Mon May 04, 2009 9:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311 ... 387  Next