Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Sean just banned LMX (from bABA - "Read my message Pg2) 
rustiphica

lovemerox wrote:
I know we should still be bringing up stuff about BOM. BUt it just really pisses me off. I put alot of time and effort into that site. I paid money for that site,and for him to just ban me for some idiotic reason just pisses me off. I have been posting there for a year and its over just like that?
Fuck him, Fuck Bom and Fuck sean....IM done and I dont care anymore

Now Im going to light a fire up KJ's site's ass! and post like crazy

woohoo! join me and rusty in our posting binges!!

you're batman now!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:41 pm
Award Winning Bastard

There will be another thread started like this soon enough, because Sean will ban another, and another, and another. It's his MO.

Damn, Mav! Wasn't there just 3 bannings too? Either you really know that mentally disturbed fucktard pretty well, or you took a really good guess, and hey, there was another thread started soon too, just like you said there would be. You should take it to Vegas some time buddy. :lol:

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:43 pm
George A. Romero

Terminator1997 wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
I know we should still be bringing up stuff about BOM. BUt it just really pisses me off. I put alot of time and effort into that site. I paid money for that site,and for him to just ban me for some idiotic reason just pisses me off. I have been posting there for a year and its over just like that?
Fuck him, Fuck Bom and Fuck sean....IM done and I dont care anymore

Now Im going to light a fire up KJ's site's ass! and post like crazy

woohoo! join me and rusty in our posting binges!!

you're batman now!

quick! to the bat cave!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:43 pm
Forum General

Maverikk wrote:
There will be another thread started like this soon enough, because Sean will ban another, and another, and another. It's his MO.

Damn, Mav! Wasn't there just 3 bannings too? Either you really know that mentally disturbed fucktard pretty well, or you took a really good guess, and hey, there was another thread started soon too, just like you said there would be. You should take it to Vegas some time buddy. :lol:

I heard Zing just got banned

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:46 pm
George A. Romero

Maverikk wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

......and it continues....

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:47 pm
Powered By Hate

Maverikk wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Victim 10, Victim 25 out of the purgings altogether. RIP.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:47 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Why don't some of you take a stand, show some character, and post in his little thread for anybody that wants banned, and tell him to shove his site up his ass. Trust me, for I know. There is life after BOM. The fun went out of there when Sean took over the forums after he fired Billy Reeves who everyone liked. Billy had people skills.

If anybody is really trying to convince themselves that everything will be ok there, and you don't want to leave because you're waiting for that, I serious question your smarts. Wake up and smell the coffee. It's not BOM that you like, it's the people at BOM. (besides the retard administrator)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:57 pm
Powered By Hate

Why don't some of you take a stand, show some character, and post in his little thread for anybody that wants banned, and tell him to shove his site up his ass. Trust me, for I know. There is life after BOM. The fun went out of there when Sean took over the forums after he fired Billy Reeves who everyone liked. Billy had people skills.

If anybody is really trying to convince themselves that everything will be ok there, and you don't want to leave because you're waiting for that, I serious question your smarts. Wake up and smell the coffee. It's not BOM that you like, it's the people at BOM. (besides the retard administrator)

I did a mean and nasty little rant a half-hour ago as a thread and had my quadruple account banned in 30 seconds. Stand taken.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:04 am
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

No offense, but you really don't know Sean at all, and you have no idea what I'm talking about, and if you did, you would know that it's a SERIOUS offense that was committed, and not some little rant. I won't be revealing it here, but I'll handle this my way, thank you very much. Perhaps if you were the one who was violated, you'd be singing a different tune, but don't expect me to have your mindset, simply because YOU don't know Sean and haven't been violated on such a level as I was, because that's just naive of you. :wink:

Was that the incident where you mentioned briefly that Sean was reading your private message mailbox on your bom account without your permission? I think you mentioned it briefly at moviefever.com

Sean also is still charging my account even though I was permabanned for almost 2 months now. I guess he never got through with cancelling it back in September even though he sent me an email saying he would cancel it 1 week after I messaged him. I will see if he would get through with it by October.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:23 am
rustiphica

Maverikk wrote:

No offense, but you really don't know Sean at all, and you have no idea what I'm talking about, and if you did, you would know that it's a SERIOUS offense that was committed, and not some little rant. I won't be revealing it here, but I'll handle this my way, thank you very much. Perhaps if you were the one who was violated, you'd be singing a different tune, but don't expect me to have your mindset, simply because YOU don't know Sean and haven't been violated on such a level as I was, because that's just naive of you. :wink:

Was that the incident where you mentioned briefly that Sean was reading your private message mailbox on your bom account without your permission? I think you mentioned it briefly at moviefever.com

Sean also is still charging my account even though I was permabanned for almost 2 months now. I guess he never got through with cancelling it back in September even though he sent me an email saying he would cancel it 1 week after I messaged him. I will see if he would get through with it by October.

you should sue him for your 12,50$ back!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:25 am
Forum General

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:47 am
George A. Romero

I wonder how big this site will get?

i hope it CRUSHES bom!!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:50 am