Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Goldie = Gold Master - History of a Stalker 
You must have big rats

Post Goldie = Gold Master - History of a Stalker
I think most of you have noticed the hostility between myself and Goldie (a.k.a. Gold Master), so I want to post you the history between myself and this psychopath and loser, so you can all be given some insights:

Gold Master is a stalker, as simple as that. I had a big thread on him in the Mojo Meter for a couple of days, now I'll have to type up the stuff again.

Gold Master registered on BOM last year and tortured the site with his redundant threads no one cared for. So he started bumping his threads over and over again to make people reply (as he probably has no life and therefore nothing better to do).

When the BOM Poster Awards came up, he would comment on how the awards were not well organized etc. Then people told him what they really think of him. So he started trying to get us down, by telling us what "losers" and "crybabies" we are. He said that he is in his 20ies and already has made enough money for his life. He told us that he is going to Hollywood parties... :lol:

THIS QUOTE IS CLASSIC:

**Gold*Master** wrote:

*Whatever losers - glad that makes you guys happy deciding on that.

When you guys reach a successful level in life, we can talk. Through $ made in the stock market and real estate, I haven't worked in over 20 months as right now I can retire for life in my 20's. All I have to do is wait for the mailman to bring me money and then it gets thrown onto the $$$$ I already have in the bank. Not sure what I want to do next so I am just hanging out.

Also, as I am living in Hollywood, my life right now is going to parties where there are models, actresses and the hottest girls that you have ever seen.

Probably next year, I will go back to NYC which offers the same as LA.

In the 6 months, I have been at parties seeing Hugh Hefner, Oliver Stone and Brett Ratner - from Rush Hour and throws wild parties. Also I spent three days in Vegas hanging out with some of the Howard Stern group when they were in Vegas. I was invited to the first night party at the strip joint where Howard had a party.

Forgetting about the guys, I have seen or hung out with at parties - Carmen Electra, Charlize Theron, Heather Graham, Jessica Simpson, Marley Shelton among others - not including some stunning nameless models who will do anything to get into the right places.

Also having so much free time during the day - I usually have the time to see about 7 movies on average each week. That is why I am on a Movie Site.

Not a bad life - OK get back to your ragging on me and the rest of your lives and I will get back to mine.

Here is a link to the thread:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/forums/vie ... ett#626671

He was banned. He came back as John_Daniel, but was banned soon after that.

He came back again as Ooo Bee Wan Ken Noo Bee. This time he remained unnoticed for a while. However, Insomniacdude, Darth Pimp and myself have noticed him, so we started posting in his threads saying "Go Away, Gold Master"

So we revealed his identity. He didn't try hard to deny it. He got mad at us, especially at me and started following me in every single of my threads, bashing me and commenting on me being a "spammer" and an "idiot" etc. :lol:

Here are some comments of him with his Ooo Bee Won Kon Noo Bee account towards me:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/forums/vie ... ht=#952608

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/forums/vie ... ter#934890

Also take a look at his signature:

"d.l. & NOW OOO BEE TOO - "The greatest thing on Earth is to love and to be loved in return."

Does Dr. Lecter looks like Eddie Munster from the old tv show - The Munsters? Scary resemblance!"

He has also created an e-mail account named dudley_the_insomniacdud@yahoo.com and sent Sommie some e-mails. He also has PMed me some times, bashing me and my threads.

He has been banned, of course. Unsurprisingly he came back very soon after that with an account named Mel and started bashing me right away. When I was gone for a week. He registered with my screenname (Dr. Lecter) on another boards, pretended to be me and posted my pictures from San Diego there together with hateful comments for people to bash. Kelley was on these pictures as well and he made fun of me there as well as of Kelley. That has made Kelley very upset and hurt He has been IP-banned from BOM after that.

One of Mel's attacks against me:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/forums/vie ... ter#839859

A couple of days ago he came back as jefferson and started bashing me and, even worse, my relationship with Kelley.

Here, take a look at it yourself (Gold Master's most recent postings):

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/forums/vie ... tm?t=42472

Of course he has been banned after that, but came back with another account named phil basa and continued the spamming and the bashing until he was banned.

Obviously, this obsessed freak, that I do wish the worst things upon, followed me here to WOKJ as GOLDIE to continue stalking me and now he is trying to ruin my image by accusing me being a double account of a poster who is a good friend of mine, Paul, a.k.a. BigMoviePimp.

That's pretty much the Gold Master story.

Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy T

7. Personal Attacks: Avoid personal attacks. Though they may be healthy for all forums, attacks getting out of control WILL cause the moderators to step in and take appropriate action.

From "Rules Regarding Personal Attacks" Thread: In the past couple of days, the moderators have discussed issues with certain users. We are in no urge to ban anyone, but, please, avoid attacks. From this point onwards, hostile attacks will result in a warning. I'd also like to clarify on the distinction between attacks. If you're going to attack a user, do so in a non-hostile manner that attacks a user's words. Don't, however, attack manners outside of this board, a user's personality (that isn't conveyed in their posts), and use profane/racist language in doing so.

Lecter, this is your first warning. Goldie has one too. Now, stop.

Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]