Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 1st Semi-Annual WoKJ Poster Awards. 
Powered By Hate

::This message has been edited by dolcevita::

2. Obscenity: Explicit nudity will not be allowed on the forum...The explicit nature of any... will be determined by the moderators.

5. Crediting stories and copyright material:...Falsifying stories or quotes will result in indesirable consequences. This site will not tolerate any kind of Plagiarism whatsoever. If you haven't written something, credit it. Or do not post it.

6. Language:...Members will be requested to be civil towards each other...The moderators will reserve the right to judge if it will pass for an offense or not.

7. Personal Attacks: Avoid personal attacks. Though they may be healthy for all forums, attacks getting out of control WILL cause the moderators to step in and take appropriate action.

In addition, I am locking this thread as I earlier warned I would do. It long ago ceased being about the awards.

-Dolce

Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8