Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Now it's a damn party! 
life begins now

Okay, I got one. It's kinda small but it'll work for now.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:46 pm
Profile YIM
rustiphica

Figuring you're a shania fan eh? They're filming a Shania Twain movie in my city right now.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:47 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Zingaling, you have to sleep with me for one night in a haunted house! Not in a sexual manner, just so I don't get scared. Then, you get the LARGER (yes, even bigger than the one I had) picture of Jennifer Garner.

You perverted newfoundlandier.

I am, I am.

Go touch yourself in the corner of the local pub you pervert. That's how you get your kicks because you're a dirty flirt aren't you. Ya. You need it bad and you don't care where you get it from cuz your dirty.

Yeah, well... I don't know.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:48 pm
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Zingaling, you have to sleep with me for one night in a haunted house! Not in a sexual manner, just so I don't get scared. Then, you get the LARGER (yes, even bigger than the one I had) picture of Jennifer Garner.

You perverted newfoundlandier.

I am, I am.

Go touch yourself in the corner of the local pub you pervert. That's how you get your kicks because you're a dirty flirt aren't you. Ya. You need it bad and you don't care where you get it from cuz your dirty.

Yeah, well... I don't know.

There was really no point to my post. Again if you're a family guy fan you'd understand what I just said.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 pm
New Server, Same X

At least warn me before you quote Family Guy. I watched all the episodes several times on DVD, but it has been awhile since I watched them. That gives me something to watch later on.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:53 pm
rustiphica

At least warn me before you quote Family Guy. I watched all the episodes several times on DVD, but it has been awhile since I watched them. That gives me something to watch later on.

Watch the episode where Stewie tries to stop Peter and Lois from having another baby. You'll understand it then :wink:

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:54 pm
life begins now

Chris wrote:

Figuring you're a shania fan eh? They're filming a Shania Twain movie in my city right now.

Yea, I am. lol

I heard about the movie. Is it going to be a TV thing?

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:56 pm
Profile YIM
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Chris wrote:

Yea, I am. lol

Yay. And I think it's for canadian tv. So you prob won't get it.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:58 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

Watch the episode where Stewie tries to stop Peter and Lois from having another baby. You'll understand it then :wink:

Original airdate of November the 8th, 2001. Not sure on production or airdate episode number. Episode title Emission Impossible. Damn, I have good memory. I'll probably watch that one tonight, then.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:58 pm
life begins now

Chris wrote:
rusty wrote:
Chris wrote:

Yea, I am. lol

Yay. And I think it's for canadian tv. So you prob won't get it.

Damn Canadians!! :x But not you, though.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Profile YIM
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

Original airdate of November the 8th, 2001. Not sure on production or airdate episode number. Episode title Emission Impossible. Damn, I have good memory. I'll probably watch that one tonight, then.

highlarious episode.

Stewie - Now I know how the catholic church feels about stopping people from having sex!

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:59 pm
New Server, Same X

Hehe, good ol' Stewie. I hope the show actually does BIG numbers when it comes back in March. I would hate to see a show go back into production for nothing. That would seriously suck.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:03 pm
rustiphica

The DVDs were huge so at least the people who bought the dvds might watch it when it comes back.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:05 pm
New Server, Same X

The DVDs were huge so at least the people who bought the dvds might watch it when it comes back.

But, only 2 million copies at most were sold. That's damn good for DVDs, but if all the big fanatics who tuned into the show bought the DVDs, and they're the ones still causing the show to gain steam, it might have the same ratings. That will SEVERELY suck. I can't even imagine Family Guy being a mainstream hit like The Simpsons. It's for the clever people, but the average TV viewer wants their generic NBC sitcoms, even if NBC is doling out less and less of those each year.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:10 pm
rustiphica

rusty wrote:

But, only 2 million copies at most were sold. That's damn good for DVDs, but if all the big fanatics who tuned into the show bought the DVDs, and they're the ones still causing the show to gain steam, it might have the same ratings. That will SEVERELY suck. I can't even imagine Family Guy being a mainstream hit like The Simpsons. It's for the clever people, but the average TV viewer wants their generic NBC sitcoms, even if NBC is doling out less and less of those each year.

Yes but didn't re-runs of family guy on FOX do great against the olympics and things like that?

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:14 pm
New Server, Same X

That's quite true. Even reruns many have seen a MILLION times did well opposite the biggest sporting event of them all. I just hope none of the wit that made Family Guy has vanished. Here's hoping for a long and healthy rebirth!

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3