Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Price and Algren are on a gay cruise with each other 

Are they?
Yes 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Yes (with Vaseline™) 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4

Price and Algren are on a gay cruise with each other 
Lick my balls

Post Price and Algren are on a gay cruise with each other
Joint absenteeism can mean only one thing.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:43 am
Romosexual!

Post Re: Price and Algren are on a gay cruise with each other
Algren is in jail. The only explanation.

Fuck the Orange Clown!

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:40 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

I'm fairly certain Algren is married to a woman, with a child together. I'm unsure of Price's sexual orientation.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:09 am
Gamaur's sex slave

I don't use Vaseline. I use Gamaur's seaman semen.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:23 pm
The Kramer

Rambo is getting votes in every poll we put up so algren is still here in spirit at least.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:20 pm
Cream of the Crop

Ou est le sinistre Algren?

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:25 am
Profile WWW
Gamaur's sex slave

GuybrushX McMurphy wrote:

il a été interdit à cause de la grenouille verte cocu

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 pm
Cream of the Crop

Price wrote:
GuybrushX McMurphy wrote:

il a été interdit à cause de la grenouille verte cocu

La petite fille "Chippy"?

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Pundit

Which one is it? Am I a cuckold, or a girl?

Y'all need to be consistent. Remember, Gamaur is the one that asked, not me. I tried to defend you, even though I know you're a far, far worse person than Algren. At least Algren gives a shit about something.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:57 pm
Lick my balls

The general income tax annual rate for resident entities is 29.5%. In addition to this, resident entities are obliged to make advance payments on a monthly basis by applying a coefficient over the accrued taxable income of the month. Advance payments are to be offset against the annual income tax obligation.

All resident companies are subject to this income tax on their worldwide taxable income. Resident companies are those incorporated in Peru. Branches and permanent establishments of foreign companies that are located in Peru and non-resident entities are taxed only on income from Peruvian sources.

It can be referred to as a transmission pole, telephone pole, telecommunication pole, power pole, hydro pole, telegraph pole, or telegraph post, depending on its application. A stobie pole is a multi-purpose pole made of two steel joists held apart by a slab of concrete in the middle, generally found in South Australia.

rpoS mRNA encodes for the rpoS stress factor, sigma S (σS or σ38) in Escherichia coli and related bacteria, where DsrA in conjunction with the Sm like RNA binding protein, Hfq promote the translation of this rpoS mRNA. The 5' UTR of the rpoS mRNA forms a self-inhibitory stem loop that shields the shine-dalgarno sequence and therefore inhibits translation. The secondary structure of the 5'UTR was predicted by acetylation of ribose 2'-hydroxyls with NMIA and by using a secondary structure prediction program, RNAstructure. DsrA stimulates rpoS translation by binding in the 5'UTR and causes the stem loop to open, exposing the ribosome binding site.

Electrical wires and cables are routed overhead on utility poles as an inexpensive way to keep them insulated from the ground and out of the way of people and vehicles. Utility poles can be made of wood, metal, concrete, or composites like fiberglass. They are used for two different types of power lines; subtransmission lines which carry higher voltage power between substations, and distribution lines which distribute lower voltage power to customers.

Lamoids, or llamas (as they are more generally known as a group), consist of the vicuña (Vicugna vicugna, prev. Lama vicugna), guanaco (Lama guanicoe), Suri alpaca, and Huacaya alpaca (Vicugna pacos, prev. Lama guanicoe pacos), and the domestic llama (Lama glama). Guanacos and vicuñas live in the wild, while llamas and alpacas exist only as domesticated animals. Although early writers compared llamas to sheep, their similarity to the camel was soon recognized. They were included in the genus Camelus along with alpaca in the Systema Naturae (1758) of Carl Linnaeus. They were, however, separated by Georges Cuvier in 1800 under the name of lama along with the guanaco. DNA analysis has confirmed that the guanaco is the wild ancestor of the llama, while the vicuña is the wild ancestor of the alpaca, and thus the latter were placed in the genusVicugna.

The first poles were used in 1843 by telegraph pioneer William Fothergill Cooke who used them on a line along the Great Western Railway. Utility poles were first used in the mid-19th century in America with telegraph systems, starting with Samuel Morse who attempted to bury a line between Baltimore and Washington, D.C., but moved it above ground when this system proved faulty. Today, underground distribution lines are increasingly used as an alternative to utility poles in residential neighborhoods, due to poles' perceived ugliness.

On March 14, 1987, Derrida presented at the CIPH conference titled "Heidegger: Open Questions" a lecture which was published in October 1987 as Of Spirit: Heidegger and the Question. It follows the shifting role of Geist (spirit) through Heidegger's work, noting that, in 1927, "spirit" was one of the philosophical terms that Heidegger set his sights on dismantling. With his Nazi political engagement in 1933, however, Heidegger came out as a champion of the "German Spirit," and only withdrew from an exalting interpretation of the term in 1953. Derrida asks, "What of this meantime?" His book connects in a number of respects with his long engagement of Heidegger (such as "The Ends of Man" in Margins of Philosophy, his Paris seminar on philosophical nationality and nationalism in the mid-1980s, and the essays published in English as Geschlecht and Geschlecht II). He considers "four guiding threads" of Heideggerian philosophy that form "the knot of this Geflecht [braid]": "the question of the question," "the essence of technology," "the discourse of animality," and "epochality" or "the hidden teleology or the narrative order."

Of Spirit contributes to the long debate on Heidegger's Nazism and appeared at the same time as the French publication of a book by a previously unknown Chilean writer, Victor Farías, who charged that Heidegger's philosophy amounted to a wholehearted endorsement of the Nazi Sturmabteilung (SA) faction. Derrida responded to Farías in an interview, "Heidegger, the Philosopher's Hell" and a subsequent article, "Comment donner raison? How to Concede, with Reasons?" He called Farías a weak reader of Heidegger's thought, adding that much of the evidence Farías and his supporters touted as new had long been known within the philosophical community.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:51 pm
Extraordinary

Chippy wrote:
I'm fairly certain Algren is married to a woman, with a child together. I'm unsure of Price's sexual orientation.

There are plenty of gay men who are closeted and married to a woman with a child, though...

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]