Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Greek Yogurt Appreciation Thread 
Lick my balls

Post Greek Yogurt Appreciation Thread

Aka 'Strained yogurt', or jocoque seco if you're Mexican.

Do you eat it?

I've decided this stuff is better than pure cocaine. Especially with lactobacillus acidophilus and lactobacillus casei included.

Started adding it to cinnamon porridge about a year ago, but recently discovered how well suited it is for spicey meat dishes - and not only curry!

29 Genius Ways To Eat Greek Yogurt

From Wikipedia:
The characteristic thick texture and high protein content are achieved through either or both of two processing steps. The milk may be concentrated by ultrafiltration to remove a portion of the water before addition of yogurt cultures. Alternatively, after culturing, the yogurt may be centrifuged or membrane-filtered to remove whey, in a process analogous to the traditional straining step. Brands described as "strained" yogurt, including Activia Greek, Chobani, Dannon Light & Fit Greek, Dannon Oikos, FAGE, Stonyfield Organic Oikos, Trader Joe's, and Yoplait have undergone the second process. Process details are highly guarded trade secrets. Other brands of Greek-style yogurt, including Yoplait and some store brands, are made by adding milk protein concentrate and thickeners to standard yogurt to boost the protein content and modify the texture.

8 Health Benefits of Greek yogurt

8 Health Benefits of Probiotics

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:40 pm
now we know

Post Re: Greek Yogurt Appreciation Thread
You're an addict. Doesn't matter what it is, you'll always find something to be addicted to.

Greek Yoghurt sucks, btw.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:38 pm
Lick my balls

Apparently one small criticism is all that's needed to let the monster out of the bag. :funny:

I'll respect your request that I not interact with you, but don't expect stuff like the above to lead to anything fun.

Algren is here exemplifying the borderline personality/covert narcissist trait of splitting, where any blow to the ego is met with massive devaluation of the perpetrator. It's probably a bit uncool that I triggered him this way knowing how disordered he is (as I am in a different way, but at least I admit it to myself), but there's been a sense that his forum obsession is less healthy than he's pretending.

Also, he and stuffp and Felipe are most likely the same person. If you're interested in the evidence of that, feel free to PM me.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:22 pm
Keeping it Light

Gamaur wrote:
he and stuffp and Felipe are most likely the same person

hahaha

Gamaur wrote:
If you're interested in the evidence of that

good luck

OT: Since about a year and a half ago been "brewing" our own yogurt at home, and that's the best I ever had, better than anything from a pack (though recently I've been actually making the yogurt at home in a pack too, more convenient and less messy).

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:11 am
now we know

Saying you're an addict is letting the monster out? lol. It's true. You are an addict. I speak in truths, just like you do. There's no spite from my side.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:57 am
now we know

Gamaur wrote:
Also, he and stuffp and Felipe are most likely the same person. If you're interested in the evidence of that, feel free to PM me.

And lol. It's funny for us because we know this is false. You sound like Donald Trump. Knows nothing but claims "facts" regardless.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 am
Lick my balls

stuffp wrote:
good luck

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:25 am
The Kramer

I eat a chobani every day. My favorite flavors are Strawberry/Banana, Wild Berry and Blackberry.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:57 pm
Top Poster

Toasted coconut vanilla flavor is some good shit.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 pm
Lick my balls

Once you get used to it, I'd say natural is the best. Gives the illusion of extra healthiness or something.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]