Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:46 am



Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Tomi Lahren 
Author Message
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 59838
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Of course you did.

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:58 pm
Profile
No pride
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:30 am
Posts: 28281
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Tomi: I'm pro choice cause I believe in limited government!

Real libertarians: Gurl that's not how it works

Conservatives: We need to talk


Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:39 pm
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 59838
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
"real libertarians" lol

I'm happy she no longer has a platform to spew her hateful shit.

Though I'm sure Fox News will hire her right up. Maybe InfoWars.

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 pm
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
She's suspended, not fired.

Her "hateful" shit lol. Very little of what she says would qualify as hateful.

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:10 pm
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Real shame. Watched her every show. Loved her. Still do, but less.

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:13 pm
Profile
A very honest-hearted fellow
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:02 pm
Posts: 4675
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Chippy,


She is incoherently pro baby killing. Isn't that a good thing for not being "hateful"? Aren't them the rules ?


Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:06 am
Posts: 27946
Location: the last free city
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Love to hear her final thought on the suspension :funny:

_________________
My most anticipated 2017 films
The Last Jedi :shout:
Justice League
Wonder Woman A+
Logan A+
John Wick 2 B+
Beauty and the Beast A
Kong:Skull Island
Guardians 2 B+
Spider-Man:Homecoming
Thor:Ragnork
War of the Planet of the Apes
Blade Runner 2049
Dunkirk
Fast 8 B-


Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 pm
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 1158
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Man, conservatives turned on her so quickly as soon as she displayed any sort of progressive thought. :funny:


Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:48 am
Profile
A very honest-hearted fellow
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:02 pm
Posts: 4675
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Hmm, I've always thought her a vapid Trumpalos. Cf. Sean Hannity, Fox and Friends, Bill O'Reilly, etc. I would add Rush Limbaugh but I think his change is primarily audience driven don't hat is where he went.


Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:41 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
the lesser evil wrote:
Man, conservatives turned on her so quickly as soon as she displayed any sort of regressive thought. :funny:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 am
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 59838
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Caius wrote:
Chippy,


She is incoherently pro baby killing. Isn't that a good thing for not being "hateful"? Aren't them the rules ?


There aren't any rules, you clown.

She's not "pro baby killing". She's pro "government can't tell me what to do". Which is so fucking hilarious.

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 59838
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
She's also pro "who can pay me the most money to spout whatever the hell they want".

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am
Profile
A very honest-hearted fellow
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:02 pm
Posts: 4675
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Chippy wrote:
She's also pro "who can pay me the most money to spout whatever the hell they want".

This statement is true. The previous statement is false. That's like saying she is pro death penalty but not being pro the state murdering convicted criminals.

She is perfectly fine with murdering babies, probably because she is not a deep thinker, but also because she sees an unborn baby as a parasite and not a human that is entitled to rights. She is also not a libertarian on this issue. Maybe a libertine but probably just an idiot with a pretty face that conservatives for some reason hitched their wagon to. Which goes to your point.


Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 1158
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
zwackerm wrote:
the lesser evil wrote:
Man, conservatives turned on her so quickly as soon as she displayed any sort of regressive thought. :funny:

:yes: :yes: :yes:


Don't be such an idiot. There's nothing regressive about women having agency over their own bodies. That it's something you apparently disagree with says a lot about you.


Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:11 am
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
the lesser evil wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
the lesser evil wrote:
Man, conservatives turned on her so quickly as soon as she displayed any sort of regressive thought. :funny:

:yes: :yes: :yes:


Don't be such an idiot. There's nothing regressive about women having agency over their own bodies. That it's something you apparently disagree with says a lot about you.

:shades: I don't disagree with that.

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:03 am
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 1158
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
zwackerm wrote:
the lesser evil wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
the lesser evil wrote:
Man, conservatives turned on her so quickly as soon as she displayed any sort of regressive thought. :funny:

:yes: :yes: :yes:


Don't be such an idiot. There's nothing regressive about women having agency over their own bodies. That it's something you apparently disagree with says a lot about you.

:shades: I don't disagree with that.


Fine, continue being an idiot.


Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:42 am
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
the lesser evil wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
the lesser evil wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
the lesser evil wrote:
Man, conservatives turned on her so quickly as soon as she displayed any sort of regressive thought. :funny:

:yes: :yes: :yes:


Don't be such an idiot. There's nothing regressive about women having agency over their own bodies. That it's something you apparently disagree with says a lot about you.

:shades: I don't disagree with that.


Fine, continue being an idiot.


Gladly. :shades:

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 am
Profile
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 54073
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Insults fly as soon as two members disagree.


Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 am
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
I don't even disagree with him really. Just partially. He probably thinks I want to ban abortion, which isn't true at all.

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 am
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 1158
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
zwackerm wrote:
I don't even disagree with him really. Just partially. He probably thinks I want to ban abortion, which isn't true at all.


I honestly can't figure out that special brain of yours at all, I'll spare myself the effort. But you suggested a woman not wanting the government to decide what happens to her body is regressive, which is just... what are you even on?

Fact of the matter is, Tomi stepped outside of the conservative box she built for herself and conservatives came down on her for it.


Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 am
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
the lesser evil wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
I don't even disagree with him really. Just partially. He probably thinks I want to ban abortion, which isn't true at all.


I honestly can't figure out that special brain of yours at all, I'll spare myself the effort. But you suggested a woman not wanting the government to decide what happens to her body is regressive, which is just... what are you even on?

Fact of the matter is, Tomi stepped outside of the conservative box she built for herself and conservatives came down on her for it.

I do understand that abortion is often necessary, but that reason in particular is a poor one. I'd hope most women don't get abortions just to "exercise her right to choose".

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:14 am
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 59838
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
lol

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:23 am
Profile
A very honest-hearted fellow
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:02 pm
Posts: 4675
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
zwackerm wrote:
I do understand that abortion is often necessary, but that reason in particular is a poor one. I'd hope most women don't get abortions just to "exercise her right to choose".

Often necessary? Rape, incest, and life of the mother are the common "necessary" abortion types and I'd posit that they are a small minority of abortions.

Unless you add "inconvenience" to the "often necessary" category.


Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 am
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 59838
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
lol

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct


Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 am
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Posts: 12300
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post Re: Tomi Lahren
Caius wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
I do understand that abortion is often necessary, but that reason in particular is a poor one. I'd hope most women don't get abortions just to "exercise her right to choose".

Often necessary? Rape, incest, and life of the mother are the common "necessary" abortion types and I'd posit that they are a small minority of abortions.

Unless you add "inconvenience" to the "often necessary" category.

I agree with you that those are the necessary times, and inconvenience shouldn't be a reason. However, I live in the real world where Roe v. Wade is most likely never going to be overturned without a serious shift in the pro life direction, which unfortunately seems unlikely at this point. It was determined under a pro life president, and we've had 4 pro life presidents since then, none seeming to have any power over abortion

I feel the way to get more people to be pro life is to show people they don't need abortion and how valuable the life inside of them is. We need better social support programs for women who choose to keep their babies, and to remove the stigma from and paint adoption in a heroic light.We also need better sex ed that emphasizes to women that sex always has a chance of pregnancy no matter how many contraceptives you use.

People simply view abortion as a necessary evil and until they view it as unnecessary, it will remain legal.

I also wonder about the situation where some parents will disown their daughters for getting pregnant. Should they keep their baby and risk homelessness, poverty and physical harm?

There are some short term issues with the abortion system that I think could be addressed, including changing the week requirement because I think most agree that 24 weeks is too late without danger to the mother, and either abolishing child support laws or giving the man power to veto his child's abortion. Because if women can back out of motherhood, men should be able to back out of fatherhood.

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.