Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9665 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358 ... 387  Next
 The Lateshow - The Revival 
100% That Bitch

Post Re: Tнε Lαтεsнσω -- Iт Gσεs Tнεяε!
Omgg that's awesome we like to create drama, haha

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:09 am
100% That Bitch

I'm wanna rent He's Just Not That Into You, and my cousin wants to rent Watchmen and The Reader.

i think we're gonna end up renting Fast & Furious and Dragon Ball Evolution, lolol

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

I rented Slumdog Millionaire and Doubt last week. First movies I've rented in I think 3 months.

Slumdog was pretty good, 8, but not as good as it was hyped to be. And I haven't watched Doubt yet.

Is The Reader on DVD? If so, I'll probably rent it soon too. Same goes for Watchmen, but I've heard bad things about it.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Omgg, The Reader is out on DVD (only rent) but it just came out a week ago at my theater.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:47 pm
100% That Bitch

4x13,14 and 15 renamed to "It Ends With A Bang", "The Last Kiss" and "Say Your Goodbyes".

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

I've never heard of the song below until tonight. "Baby It's You" by the Promises, released in the late 70's and apparently it was a one hit wonder, but, it's..... awesome?

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

It's.... really good....

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 pm
100% That Bitch

OMFGGG PLEASE HELPP

my brother laptop isnt working, I spilled water on it.... :fear: I think I broke it :(

Can anyone tellme what to doo :(

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Don't have drinks near a laptop. ^___^

Umm...turn it off, maybe...put a fan on it and check it in the morning.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

I did that, I'm already checking how much I'm gonna spend on it.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 am
100% That Bitch

I't's official... I broke his laptpop......

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 pm
problem?

Oh Lady Marmale.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:42 pm
100% That Bitch

why Lady marmale? :huh:

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm
100% That Bitch

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 pm
100% That Bitch

Sienna Miller is HAWT

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 am
100% That Bitch

Should I change my name for Mr. Aniston or leave it as McSteamy?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 am
100% That Bitch

4x14, The Last Kiss (2)
Original Air-date, 11/23/2009

Starring McSteamy, Korrgan, Christian, Corpse, matatonio and harry713 as harry
Guest Starring daftme, Mr. X, John Savage
Special Guest Star Jon Gosselin, Ross Torrino & Sandra Libstein

Written by Korrgan & McSteamy
Directed by one of the Kermits on Lady GaGa's shoulder from that outfit

The doors to K.J. Grace Hospital's E.R. fly open, a gurney being quickly guided through the doorway by a team of nurses and doctors. We see the doctors looking down at the patient from the patient's view point. Suddenly, a defibrillator is charged up, the head doctor screaming, "CLEAR!" The person is shocked.

"God damn, we're losing him!"

32 minutes ago..

[Black & White]"I think the phrase you're looking for is, "Thank you.""

Ross Torrino smiles as he lowers the gun, harry staring at him as tears form in his eyes. Suddenly, the door opens, McSteamy standing in the doorway as Torrino turns. He aims his gun at McSteamy, but Ericka and Jon Gosselin suddenly begin to struggle with him, the gun being raised just as he fires, the bullet striking the wall. Ericka and Chinky continue to struggle with Torrino, pulling him to the dining table, where Ericka, now on Torrino's back, and Torrino fall onto it, Ericka screaming as she's now underneath Torrino. She wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, choking him as she holds him down. Torrino lets out another round from the gun, which strikes Mr. X's leg, making him yell out as he lies in his pool of blood in the middle of the living room.

McSteamy suddenly and swiftly, using a large knife he retrieved from the kitchen during the scuffle, slices the arm Torrino has the gun in off, Torrino beginning to scream wildly as blood spews from the open wound, covering the camera.
[/Black & White]

Corpse - Ericka sits in a hospital waiting room with the rest of cast spread out around it, each trying to be all emo, sipping a shitty cup of coffee. Jon Gosselin is sat next to her, and he begins talking about how he's ready to completely leave that twat Kate and give her full custody of their eight fugfugs, and he wants to do it all for her. Because finally, he has met someone he has absolutely no chance impregnating and ruining their relationship with children. He is in love. They kiss. From around a corner, someone is watching them... Someone with a really bad "backwards mullet" hair cut.

Meanwhile, an annoying news reporter from KJVA has learned of the hostage situation and has come to the hospital to get interviews with the victims. With her clothes tight on her multiple belly fat rolls, Sandra Libstein spots them and barges into the waiting room and begins trying to get them to talk, harry making a face as he gets a whif of her Chipolte breath. Sandra Libstein continues to plead for the story as security drags her away.

McSteamy - McSteamy informs everyone in the waiting room that Korrgan has not been herself the last month and a half, but she has in fact been possessed by daftme. That is why she's been so distant and not herself. He goes on to tell everyone everything about what's been going on, but no one speaks espanol so they kind of just ignore him.

Korrgan - A close up of a small area of cracked glass in a floor-to-ceiling mirror, with a small blood stain on it. The camera slowly moves back, to show Korrgan stand up slowly from her place on the floor. It moves quickly back into a close up of the cracked glass, daftme's reflection in it, but mostly indistinguishable except for her eyes, which stare into the mirror as if they could kill. She walks to the row of windows at the end of the apartment, and she stares out and down to the police cars, their lights flashing, as she puts both hands on the glass.

Suddenly, the door to McSteamy's apartment opens, and Korrgan falls to floor, and she crawls halfway through the doorway. A police man sees her and runs to her, kneeling by her as Korrgan lies on the floor.

"I've found another victim of the hostage taker! Get a medic!"

She smiles.

harry & Corpse - John Savage, Chief of Surgery of K.J. Grace Hospital, comes into the waiting room, everyone, but especially harry, standing and crowding him, wanting to know what's going on. He informs them that the first surgery has been a success, but they're not sure how long he may truly last. They're planning another surgery as they speak. He'll inform them as things move along.

harry throws his back into the wall and he slides down it, beginning to cry. Ericka moves next to him, trying to cheer him up.

"It's all my fault, Ericka! He shot him because of me! Because of me! If we hadn't been kissing, he never would have shot him. He never would of-- it's all my fault! God Christian, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry!" harry covers his face and sobs as Ericka pulls him into a tight hug.

Everyone but Christian and matatonio - A nurse comes into the waiting room and informs them that their friend has been sutured and bandaged, and that "You may visit with your friend now. Come with me." Everyone follows her, overjoyed and excited, until they enter a hospital room, the nurse turning as she begins to pull back the curtain.

"Here she is."

The nurse pulls back the curtain to reveal Korrgan on the hospital bed, who only smiles wickedly as everyone gasps. McSteamy again tells them it's not Korrgan but daftme, Korrgan only laughing. "That's so silly, McSteamy. Like ghosts exist." she says as she moves to stand up out of the bed. She walks towards them, McSteamy taking a giant step back. She purses her lips, then looks to the others. "So I hear Christian has been shot? That's too bad."

They all act put-off by her, Korrgan arching her brows. Ericka eventually begins to talk to her, wanting to ease the odd tension, but McSteamy snaps, "It's daftme, damnit! daftme, I will end you. Again. I killed your ass once. I'll do it again. You will get out of my girlfriend, and you will screw off. Watch."

"Well," she smiles, "I'll be waiting for you at home, my love. And you can do whatever you want to me. But first," she turns away from them all and begins to leave, her happy face turning cold and full of cuntitude, "I have something to do."

The elevator doors ding and Korrgan enters the elevator, Sandra Libstein already in it. She points her microphone to Korrgan, having seen her cuts and bruises, Korrgan looking at her as the elevator doors close, looking annoyed. They ding open on the ground floor, revealing a gruesome sight. Blood all over the floor and walls, Sandra Libstein's legs visible as her body hangs from the roof of the elevator, her intestinal cords hanging down to the floor while also being wrapped around her neck, having been used to hang her. Korrgan walks from the elevator without a drop of blood on her, smiling.

Everyone but Korrgan - John Savage comes into the waiting room, and he looks around as everyone gathers with a sad demeanor. He tells everyone to follow him, and they walk through numerous doorways and down hallways. Outside of a hospital room, he turns to them and tells them to prepare themselves. He then leads them into the room. Inside, as everyone gathers in, Ericka covers her mouth as a tear begins to roll down her cheek.

[Black & White]Ross Torrino paces back and forth in the apartment, as Christian and harry hold hands, kissing one another. He looks up to a clock, seeing the time. 7:30. He turns to face Christian and harry.

"It's almost time for us to leave, Christian," he says, Torrino rubbing his cheek with his hand worriedly, "the bank will be open soon."

Christian and harry clutch hands.
[/Black & White]

harry moves to beside the bed, clutching the hand of the person lying in it.

[Black & White]"Get the hell up, Christian!" Torrino screams as he reaches to yank Christian up from the floor, both harry and matatonio standing, watching.

"Wait! I have to say this." matatonio says as he grabs and holds Christian's arm, Christian turning his focus to him. "I love you, Christian. If you don't return, I want you to know that."

As Christian listens to matatonio, harry rolls his eyes, Torrino watching. harry shakes his head and very simply says, "Stealing him yet again."

matatonio leans in to very gently and tenderly kiss Christian, and as they break their kiss matatonio leans back, smiling as he stares up into Christian's eyes. Christian turns to tell Torrino he's ready to go, and he watches as Torrino aims his gun and fires.

He turns to look at matatonio as the bullet strikes matatonio's head, blood splattering onto Christian as matatonio collapses to the floor.

Torrino lowers his gun, looking to harry, who jumped to the floor. "I think that phrase you're looking for is, "Thank you."" Ericka begins to scream..
[/Black & White]

harry eases his grip on matatonio's hand, and he looks across the hospital bed to Christian, as he grips matatonio's other hand. matatonio's blood dried hard on Christian.

"He's brain dead." Christian softly speaks. "He's going to live an emotionless life through an IV. They don't think he'll improve. I don't know if he'd want to live like that, but.." Christian pauses as he gets really worked up, tears falling down his cheeks, "..but I can't let him go. I can't. I can't.." He falls into a nearby seat and he pulls matatonio's hand to his mouth, kissing it.

Fade to black.

To be continued...

~~~~~

Korrgan stares directly at the screen, blackness behind her. daftme's face suddenly flashes, then Korrgan's again. Their eyes at the same part of the screen.

It begins to quickly flash between Korrgan and daftme, their faces beginning to look like one as it quickly flashes between them, until it suddenly stops on Korrgan's face. A hand reaches to grip her chin, and it pulls her face like a mask, revealing daftme behind the mask, who smiles wickedly.

Next Monday at 10est/9ct. The finale you won't want to miss.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Last edited by Mau on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

I miss matatonio. I hope he's doing well. :D

And I just realized I joined 3 years ago as of last weekend.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

yeah, I miss him too, he was the third person to talk to me here :)

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:32 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

what?, you were the first (=, then Christian and finally matatonio (=

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

So much energy, watch it.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

They're good, lolol, I'm writing 4x15 and honestly it's like huge!, I didnt think I was able to write all this stuff. :D

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 am
100% That Bitch

what do t}you think of my new personality? Jennifer Aniston's obsessive fan

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Her arms look...odd in the avatar pic.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9665 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358 ... 387  Next