Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9665 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344 ... 387  Next
 The Lateshow - The Revival 
100% That Bitch

Post Re: Tнε Lαтεsнσω -- Iт Gσεs Tнεяε!
4x08, Not a Bottom
Original Air-date, 10/12/2009

Starring McSteamy, Korrgan, Christian, Corpse, matatonio and harry713 as harry
Guest Starring daftme, John Savage, Sarah Palin, Mr. X, Cabuche
Special Guest Star Kelly Rowland & kevinsky

Written by Korrgan & McSteamy
Directed by Jayden James Federline

"I love you, Korrgan."

Korrgan stares into the mirror as she sits before the vanity, a beautiful comb in her hand. She pulls it through her dark black hair, looking down...

"I can't wait to be married to you.."

She turns to look behind her, a close-up of her face. She stands from the stool in front of the vanity, and she takes a step forward... and then finds herself trapped behind the mirror. She presses her hands to it, confused... and then she stares out from the mirror.

McSteamy and daftme beneath the covers, daftme turning her head and moaning harshly as McSteamy thrusts. Sweat beads on their bodies. daftme opens her eyes, a close-up of her face, and she smiles. Korrgan stares back, both of her hands pressed to the mirror as she is trapped inside. A close-up as a tear comes out of her right eye and slowly travels down her cheek.

McSteamy - Everyone is out on the roof of KJ Place, by the large, amazing pool. arctic cannonballs into the deep end, "Ericka" lying out and screaming out as water splashes on her. Christian and matty are sitting at the other end of the pool, far from and ignoring arctic, since that twink was the twink that Christian caught harry fucking. McSteamy and Korrgan approach them, holding hands. "We've an announcement, everyone!" McSteamy says. As everyone gathers, Korrgan holds out her hand to show them her engagement ring. Everyone goes gaga (mumamama), and Ericka decides to throw an engagement party for the couple at her apartment tonight. Later, at McSteamy/matatonio, as McSteamy and matatonio are performing a routine breast enlargement, McSteamy says how he thinks the marriage plans will take Korrgan's mind off losing their baby, and she'll return to how she used to be. If not, he'll commit her to a mental institute. matatonio jokes that every woman McSteamy loves goes crazy..

Christian - At work, he has an awkward meeting with Mr. X to discuss "From Homeless to Homolicious!", neither mentioning their awkward love-making session before Christian's freakout the day before. Mr. X says he trusts Christian to oversee the project. Christian smiles and nods, and then hears, "Christian!" he turns his head towards the sound of the noise, but sees nothing. He looks back to Mr. X, but he sees kevinsky sitting there. Christian freaks out, standing and knocking the chair over. As Mr. X stands, Christian looks back and sees nothing.. Christian excuses himself, and he calls up the only person he knows that can help (with prescription drugs); harry. But harry doesn't answer his cell...

harry - "Let me answer my cell, guys!" harry begs, but the police take it, and his other possessions, away. They throw him into a prison cell, harry gripping the bars. "But I'll let you fuck me! Ppplleeasseee let me out!" Suddenly, harry feels a hand on his shoulder. harry looks around, and sees a large biker bear standing there. "I'll fuck your ass." harry pauses a moment, thinking it over... "I'm not a bottom, sorry." He looks around and spots a young, but pretty looking guy. "But I'll fuck you." He sits by the guy, and learns his name is Cabuche. The jail cell door opens suddenly, and in pile a bunch of beautiful 25-years-old or so men. "I love this place!" harry says before he begins to thrust in and out of Cabuche's anal cavity, everyone in the cell beginning to have a wild orgy. harry looks over, and sees one of the cops has stuck his cock through the cells and he begins to suck it as he pounds Cabuche.

Corpse - Later that night, Ericka opens her apartment door and welcomes in Korrgan and McSteamy. Turns out, Ericka sort of invited more people than needed for a intimate engagement dinner, Korrgan and McSteamy staring around the rave as people dance. Ericka runs into the kitchen for more stuff, and when she opens the fridge, a flashback..

Jason opens the fridge, finding Uncle Stefan inside. "Hey baby boy, come to your Uncle Stefan."

Ericka falls to the floor, her body morphing from that of a hawt black chick's to that of a skinny white boy. Jason stands and runs away screaming.

Korrgan - Korrgan walks into the bathroom of Corpse's apartment, and locks herself in. She moves to the mirror, hand on the bridge of her nose as she has a throbbing headache from the loud music, and she stares into the mirror... daftme staring back. She turns on the sink and bends down, splashing water on herself. It's then she feels it... Something in the pit of her stomach. She looks up to the mirror, seeing Korrgan. And then she falls over. Passed out. But her eyes open wide, and she takes in a deep breath. It's then she realizes... she's herself. She's not possessed by daftme. "It's me..." she smiles, and stands, hands feeling around her body. "It's really me!" she says, but her smile fades.. she can feel something changing. She falls into the bathroom door and she opens it, falling into matatonio's arms. He catches her as she falls, and Korrgan stares up at him, "matty, tell McSteamy th-" And then everything changes.

Korrgan stands up and throws matatonio's arms off her.

"Tell him nothing."

She walks down the hallway, leaving matatonio with a worried face, a close-up of her angry face before the screen goes black.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 am
problem?

Music featured in tonight's episode of 'The Lateshow'.

Little Boots, Click

Little Boots, Hearts Collide

Janet Jackson, Can't B Good (Remix)

Keri Hilson, Return the Favor

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 am
100% That Bitch

I¿ll be yur papa-paparazzi

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 am
100% That Bitch

OMFGGG

Transformes comes out tomorrow and none of my friends wants to see it......

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 pm
100% That Bitch

This is so amazing I had to post it here...

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 pm
100% That Bitch

The original script for the two hour episode of last week just leaked!

Spoiler: show
4x07 Multiple Personality Disorder(1)
Written by: Korrgan & McSteamy
Directed by: Jennifer Aniston

We see a black corpse in the mirror, and then he asks McSteamy WTF happened, McSteamy replied "We couldnt find white skin but dont worry, I had to cut your penis so you gpot what u wanted You're a girl!". Corpse cant believe this so he puts his hands under his pants the he smiles and screams FINALLY!!!!!.

Korrgan.- She tells Harry that she's drunk and needs help to go to bed, harry helps her, but he wonders what's wrong with her and she tells him that everything's ok "I'm just drunk" she says. As soon as Harry leaves, she goes to the bathroom and looks at the mirror and she's just laughing, then we seethe mirror and it's Korrgan behind it and daftme's outside, daftme says "He's gonna be mine soon" and Korrgan says "Are you kidding?, he's never gonna be yours, you're in my body, so that means he's gonna be mine *Evil laugh*. As soon Korr finished daftme screamed "Shut up bitch" and hit the mirror and broke it, leaving her hand bleeding, and we see korrgan again with her hand bleeding, and she just laughs. Moments after this, McSteamy arrives home and sees korrgan bleeding and asks her what's wrong......

(Three days later)

McSteamy.- He's in surgeyr with 'tonio and he's telling 'tonio about what happened with korrgan, and syas that korrgan might need pychological help cus she's not fine.

Harry.- He's at the McSteamy/Matatonio when a guy wants to buy some drugs, he doesnt want to sell him there, and the guy gets mad and calls the police, they arrest Harry and send him to prison.

Corpse.-She arrives to Christian's apartment, She tells Christian that she has a new name "Ericka" and Christian replies "for god's sake Co... Ericka, you went from Jason to a Corpse to a Black woman named Ericka!!, you have a Multiple Personality Disorder, but who cares, now answer the real question, how did you lose your virginity?!?!", "are you kidding?!?!, I wanna wait for the perfect man."

Matatonio.- He's excited that he's gonna perform a huge surgery, but his pacient regrents and wont have surgery that makes 'tonio andgry.

Christian.- He's finally over Harry, but he became addicted to something else, Gossip, so he opens a website called ChristianHilton.com and starts to blog about the celebrities.

[Sad Music]McSteamy is walking to his apartment he's thinking and walking slowly (sentences in italics are flashbacks)
McSteamy- Korr, What's wrong?
Korr- I'm fine I just cut my hand.
Mcsteamy- and wat happened to the mirror?
Korr- I moved it and i.....it fell and c....cut my hand... that...that'ss what happened

He opens the door and sees Korrgan....
McSteamy- Korr you're not fine.
Korr- I'm fine (Starts crying) I just havent had time to......
McSteamy- Tell me what's wrong.
Korr-Ok it's just that I feel lonely and eerything will be better if we were Married.

He touches her and kisses her.
McSteamy-OMG Korr come here, you're not fine(hugs Korrgan)
Then Korrgan stops crying and suddenly she smiles.

Korrgan, Will you marry me?[/Sad Music]

THE LATESHOW

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Last edited by Mau on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:01 pm
100% That Bitch

Part 2!!!

McSteamy wrote:
4x08 It's just a Dream
Written by: McSteamy & Korrgan
Directed by: Perez Hilton

.... Will you marry me??....
Korrgan says "of course", McSteamy tells her that they need to celebrate so they get drunk and have lots and lots of alcohol and sex.

McSteamy.- He has a huge Hangover but he's happy taht they're engaged and tells everyone at the McSteamy/Matatonio, and he tells 'tonio that this has to help korrgan and that if this doesnt work, he's gonna send her to a mental institution. 'tonio jokes about that and tells him that every woman he touches, they go crazy..

Korrgan.-Korr, who has an even bigger Hangover, is talking to Christian and Ericka about Christan's new webpage and , suddenly she leaves cus she has a headache, and then she goes to the closest miror to tell Korr what happened, the real Korr already knows this, but daftme adds, "you know, this might be your body but I'm the one who feels his dick inside me".

Matatonio.- He's having sex with Christian and when they finish they start talking about how wierd Korrgan has been acting lately, then he tells Christian that Harry is in Jail and that they need to get him out, Christian replies, sorry I cant go I need to update my webpage.

Harry.- He's still in jail but he's having so much fun inside there, he says that if there's a heaven jail is his heaven, he keeps fucking and fucking guys and they fuck him so hard... he's soo fucking happy, and when they tell him that he can go, he starts crying and begs them tat they let him there.

Ericka.- she's searching for her special guy, and she meets a lot of diferent boys but no one is the one, and when she finally finds the guy, he says "Sorry... I'm gay and you know.... I'm not into women"."

Christian.- He cant stop updating his new webpage, and he starts having headaches but he doesnt cary he keeps updating it, but when he starts feeling dizzy, he decides to go to sleep, the next morning he goes and checks an E-mail, it's from Perez Hilton and it say If u dont close this page I'm gonna sue you", this leaves Christian heartbroken and he closes his webpage.

In the closing scene we see everyone going to bed and we slowly see them falling alseep, we also hear a vocie-over, about how everyone has to live without worrying about what's gonna happen next cus they might not enjoy their present and when the rough times come they wont enjoy them either........ (we see Christian's face and then the screen goes white, we see his dream)

He's wearing a black suit, the same he wore on Box's memorial, he is in front of an elevator, waiting for the doors to open, and when they do he goes inside and goes up, and when the doors open, we see Kevinsky waiting for him, then we see Christian's head and he's smiling and then he stops.*Cough* Grey's anatomy *Chough*

THE LATESHOW

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 pm
Team Kris

LOL! u guys come up with the craziest shit.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm
100% That Bitch

lolol

I know, wait for the remaining episodes!, they're the crziest ones yet

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:49 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

I just love the high pitch/chipmunk remixes on youtube, the good quality ones that is A few favorites I found tonight:

The beginning is awesome.

I'll stop for tonight.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:21 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

lol, it's my first week off the school and I'm getting booooored....

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 am
100% That Bitch

I hateee this weather!!!!!

for 10 minutes there's the sun, then it starts to rain five minutes and it stops and there's the sun again..

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:40 pm
problem?

Audio of the fight has leaked online; it is between Christian and I after Christian walked into my view while I was filming a drahzmatic scene. It's rumored beginning 4x13, we will no longer have scenes together.

Which doesn't mean much, my biggest co-star this season is a mirror.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 am
100% That Bitch

Korrgan wrote:
Which doesn't mean much, my biggest co-star this season is a mirror.

LOL

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am
100% That Bitch

4x09, (I Can't Get No) Tacos
Original Air-date, 10/19/2009

Starring McSteamy, Korrgan, Christian, Corpse, matatonio and harry713 as harry
Guest Starring daftme, Mr. X, Cabuche, Ross Torrino, yoshue
Special Guest Star Kelly Rowland, kevinsky and Jon Gosselin

Written by Korrgan & McSteamy
Directed by A. Biscuit

"Christian, what are you doing?"

Christian looks up from his notes, looking to Mr. X. He looks around at his surroundings, suddenly remembering where they are. An office space in Gaymount Studios, doing try-outs for "From Homeless to Homolicious!" He looks at the line of homeless men, then looks down at the sheet to see who is next; Torrino, R.. Ross steps up and looks at them.

"I was told there would be a free shower and tacos? I'm really hungry." the homeless man goes. Mr X informs him, "No tacos." The X-Man looks at Christian, then back to Anne Frank's grandchild. "What do you think? He looks a little ew for my tastes. I wouldn't allow him to throw me over a desk and penetrate my body, because that's not something I let every guy I meet do.." Mr. X looks over to Christian, expecting a response. But nothing, Mr. X looking a bit disappointed. "..but I think he'd be perfect for the show." Mr. X looks to Christian, waiting for a response.

Christian looks ahead, awe struck. He stares forward, to kevinsky, who walks towards him, Christian looking more and more shocked as he nears. He shuts his eyes tight, trying to will the craziness from him. "Christian, will he do? ..Christian?" But Christian doesn't reply to Mr. X, his eyes shut tight. "Christian?!" Mr. X says loudly, Christian responding quickly, "Yes, him. Perfect!" Christian pokes one eye open, and everything seems normal, and he begins to relax.

"Tacos?" Ross Torrino asks again.

matatonio - Worried about Korrgan, he tells McSteamy about what happened with Korrgan at "Ericka"'s party while they perform a surgery together at McSteamy/matatonio. Later, he tries to call Christian, but only gets his voice mail. matty sighs, feeling ignored and unloved. "Maybe I should go back to women." He then sits down and starts reading Twilight.

harry - harry has been enjoying himself while in jail, and at first doesn't care that he can't afford the $50,000 bail because he's having such fun, but when he bores of Cabuche's anal cavity, he sees a kyoot officer and approaches him. "Hey, wanna suck my dick?' The officer, Pvt. yoshue, says he isn't gay, and then he knocks harry out with his rod. Not his penis. When harry wakes up, he decides it's time to get the fuck out, and so he calls.. McSteamy?

McSteamy - He receives the call and goes to meet with harry in jail, but instead of talking about getting harry off (no, not that way), he begins to talk about how strange Korrgan has been acting. She cooks things she never use to, she has began to smoke, and her dick sucking abilities aren't as great as they used to be. "Sounds like daftme." harry says. McSteamy agrees, saying it's weird. "Well, what are you in for, anyway?" McSteamy asks. "Oh, I sort of.. sold drugs in your practice." harry replies. McSteamy slaps him with his cock and says he has to get his own self out.

Korrgan - She, daftme, is wondering how Korrgan managed to take control of her, even if it was only momentarily before she, daftme, took back control. But how? She stands from the couch, where she had been enjoying coffee, and she walks to a nearby mirror. The suite apartment having many, many mirrors in it. She stares into it, at herself. Seeing herself in the mirror. "Come on, betch. Do somethin'." She smiles as nothing occurs, rolling her eyes. "That's what I thought." She turns and begins walking, when a headache suddenly hits her, Korrgan falling to her knees, grabbing her head as she screams. "Hey, betch." she hears, looking to a mirror. She sees Korrgan inside of it for only a moment before the mirror explodes, making her scream. In another mirror, Korrgan appears, the mirror exploding right after a chorus of "Hey!" and daftme looking at it. She appears in a mirror wall, looking to the daftme-possessed her. "You betch!" and the mirror explodes. Korrgan lies in a ball, covering her head, screaming as the mirrors continue to explode until finally, there are no more. Shattered glass lies all over the floor of the apartment, but Korrgan stands up in the center of it. She smirks. "Out of mirrors, you fu--" she quits, and she gasps out. The shattered remains of the mirrors begin to move up, slowly forming the figure of a human being, one that is rising from the floor as if the glass remains were water, until Korrgan is visible. Korrgan moves and punches her first into the daftme-possessed Korrgan, who screams as the fist explodes against her face like glass, blood flying.

Suddenly, Korrgan wakes up on the couch. She looks around, all the mirrors in tact. She hears the front door opening, McSteamy walking through. She stands and moves to hug him, McSteamy holding her tight. Unknown to the daftme-possessed Korrgan, the reflection of her back is shown in a mirror, with 'Help me' forming on the skin of her upper back from the inside.

Corpse - Ericka is absolutely loving being a woman, but at certain times, something happens to her. She passes out and awakens as a weaker, less sure of himself boy; his real personality, Jason. But he always wants to be Ericka, his vision of his absolute perfectness.

Ericka throws yet another party in her apartment, as she wants another big dick in her pussy. Across the apartment, her eyes meet this guy, and he smiles at her. He approaches her, and the two really hit it off. "I'm Ericka, by the way. What's your name?" He smiles, "I'm Jon. Jon Gosselin." They both smile at one another. And then have hawt sex in Ericka's pussy in the bathroom.

Christian - While on the set of the pilot episode of "From Homeless to Homolicious!", Christian and Mr. X watch as Kelly Rowland, the host, talks into the camera outside of a salon. "Come on inside," she says, "let's see what they're doing!" As the scene comes to an end, the crew prepare to set up inside, to film Ross Torrino's transformation from fugly homeless person who's only been bathing out of gas station sinks for the last three years, into as-kyoot-as-he-can-possibly-be. Inside the salon, as they film Ross being criticized on his current wardrobe and appearance, Christian begins to hear voices, many at the same time. He can hear noting else, and he looks around . Suddenly everything stops, and he looks to his right, kevinsky sitting in Mr. X's chair. "Hello, Christian." he goes, Christian's eyes widening. "You're not real, you can't possible be, I.. I.." but kevinsky finishes for Christian, "You killed me?" Christian's eyes well up. "I didn't mean to. I really didn't. I was a different person then. I'm so sorry." Christian says while tearing up throughout.

"It's okay.. I forgive you." kevinsky says, smiling. "Christi--" and Christian's vision goes white... and when he comes back, Mr. X is standing there. "Are you okay..?" Christian nods, and they go back to filming a new scene, of Ross Torrino's hair being dyed platinum blond. Later that night, as they let a homolicious Ross Torrino loose in a nightclub, after filming a nurse administrating a douche in his anal cavity to clean it out, they, using the thirteen cameras placed around the club, film Ross Torrino as, for the first time in his lifetime, he is penetrated. "Job well done, Christian. That's a wrap, betches!" Mr. X announces, the crew celebrating.

Christian heads back home to his amazing apartment in KJ Place, staring out through a glass wall and staring at the amazing view of West K.J., staring at the ocean. He suddenly sees kevinsky's reflection in the mirror next to him, Christian turning to look at him. "kevinsky... you need to go away. I need someone real. I need.." he looks down, thinking between the two of them... "..matatonio. Because what can happen between the two of us is real." kevinsky just smiles.

"Touch me, Christian.. I'm real."

Christian reaches out.. placing his hand against kevinsky's cheek tenderly. Christian's mouth opens and he gasps lightly, and then he pulls kevinsky into a kiss. The camera is suddenly outside of the glass wall, and it pulls away from KJ Place as Christian and kevinsky passionately kiss.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Might help if I knew who Jon was..

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:14 am
Profile WWW
problem?

Music featured in tonight's episode of 'The Lateshow'.

Beyonce, Sweet Dreams

Chris Crocker, Leave Britney Alone (Trance Remix)

Kelly, My Romantic Pattern

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 am
Team Kris

Corpse wrote:
Might help if I knew who Jon was..

LOL WTF

He's of part-Asian descent. That's all you need to know, lol.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 am
Team Kris

Korrgan wrote:

Chris Crocker, Leave Britney Alone (Trance Remix)

:funny:

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:18 am
problem?

We need ratings for the last two or three episodes. Get to it, motherfucker!

Did you like this ep? Most future episodes won't be this detailed, as we need to churn them out so we can finish 4x35 by page 399.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:27 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Chris Crocker is actually pretty cute at times.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 am
Profile WWW
Team Kris

Korrgan wrote:
We need ratings for the last two or three episodes. Get to it, motherfucker!

Did you like this ep? Most future episodes won't be this detailed, as we need to churn them out so we can finish 4x35 by page 399.

I'll do another write-up hopefully by this Friday, once I clear stuff for work. Argh.

This was gooood. Synopses are fine, you can save the detailed ones for the "buzz-worthy" ones you guys have cooked up.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:45 am
problem?

Some small spoilers regarding the rest of the fall season (to 4x15).

- Mr. X is going to take a more villainous role in future episodes. He wants Christian's job, and he's not going to stop until he gets it.

- "Ericka" will continue to date and fall in love with Jon Gosselin.

- "Jason" doesn't like Asians.

- harry's going to deal with his arrest and trial for drug dealing for the remainder of the fall season. Groucho will guest star as his lawyer and snack as the judge.

We can't reveal, at this time, any other story lines.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 am
100% That Bitch

I still dont get the Jason/Ericka storyline.....

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 am
100% That Bitch

Corpse wrote:
Chris Crocker is actually pretty cute at times.

OH MYYY....

:disgust:

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 9665 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344 ... 387  Next