Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 NHL Thread 
Devil's Advocate

Post Re: NHL Thread
Jmart wrote:
The Bruins are so weird. This was supposed to be a bridge year but they're somehow the best team in hockey, but they can't (or are barely able to) hold third period leads. They'd be running away with the President's Trophy again if they could've held even a third of the games they've lost in the third and in overtime. That'll probably eventually fuck them over in the playoffs if that continues, but unlike last year, they should be able to get out of the first round. (Famous last words) None from the - Capitals, Leafs, Flyers, and Lightning, really scare me. But if they're lucky to get out of the first round (after last year I'm not taking anything for granted) I don't see them getting by the Panthers. The Panthers will just bully them around again and I think they're more talented and better built for a playoff run.

If they get best record again it would be remind me when Vancouver lost in game 7 of the finals, the year after they had the best record in the league for second straight year but it kind of seemed more meh and they lost in the first round to first LA Kings team.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39