Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153
 Wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) 
New Server, Same X

Post Re: Wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH)
What a way to reverse my interest in Survivor Series. From squash match to dream match.

I'm not a huge fan of having so many titles changing hands or potentially changing hands. But if this is the end of Jinder Mahal - WWE Champion, I'm OK with it.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:44 am
No pride

Wow, the rare double turn with Enzo and Neville. I guess heel Enzo with help is the only way to make him a credible champion, but I wasn't expecting face Neville. I thought they were keep Kalisto out of the division solely to wait for Neville vs Kalisto at Wrestlemania.

They should just make Emma's new gimmick that she changes her theme song every week. Though she's not the only one with rapid changes lately

Heel Ziggler is really a great fit as jobbing out to these new wrestlers like Nakamura and Roode. Not sure if it was because of injury but I'm glad they didn't make him spend 3 months jobbing to Tye Dillinger and Sami Zayn or whatever, it keeps him slightly stronger this way.

Is Nakamura vs Jinder going to be on the pre show or the main show? Zzz. The WWE champion would feel out of place in the final hour of Smackdown at this point. I hope those Asian subscribers are worth it. And it feels like they're setting up Rusev for a title run after going through Orton. More asian money!

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 pm
New Server, Same X

Reading Shack's post are like some bizarre time capsule of opinions where everything that happened only a few weeks ago is completely irrelevant today.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm
No pride

It's funny how Rollins and Ambrose went through this huge storyline of to finally reconcile and get over his betrayal, but Becky went back to being BFF with Charlotte basically overnight despite her backstabbing and being one of the WWE's most irredeemable assholes for the better part of 2 years. It's not like Charlotte and Becky desperately needed a storyline to keep them on air for the whole summer or anything.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:37 pm
New Server, Same X

What is WWE doing right now? I'd say they are caving to fan reactions, but they've never done that. But have any of the announced Survivor Series matches stayed intact? Now Triple H is wrestling with barely any build-up. I'm not complaining, most changes are going to make for a great card. Jinder Mahal is threatened to be laughed out of the building? Go with AJ Styles. Jason Jordan getting booed mercilessly? Bring back Triple H.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

It's all rather unpredictable, and I think I enjoy it. Attendance has been down all year, so perhaps they have decided to give in to the fans a bit for awhile.

Also, Bray lost in his return match. What in the world did he do to generate such heat backstage. :/

And I don't really understand the poor audience reception Jason Jordan has been receiving. Sure, he's being pushed by WWE and that's generally a turn off for "fans", but he cuts decent enough promos and is solid in the ring. *shrug*

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

He's so poorly manufactured.

Everyone knows he isn't Kurt Angle's son. Strike 1. He's a forced babyface. Strike 2. His talent vastly outweighs his charisma. Strike 3.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:21 am
No pride

Hell in a Cell was good, I especially liked them on top of the cage because of the fear Shane would get pop up powerbombed through it. Shane jumping off lost some luster the second time but the Zayn twist is good though I don't love his chances as a heel if he goes that way and Owens doesn't need the bodyguard. Overall great emotional feud between Owens and Shane.

AJ Corbin Dillinger match was pretty fun for me, almost as fun as the HIACs. Dillinger has more potential than the create a wrestler I had him pegged as. I guess this means AJ goes to the main event scene? Please end this Jinder madness.

I guess it's over for Rusev, the Cena and Orton feuds were a real good litmus test to see if he had a next level and he didn't. Next stop comedy tag team with Aiden English?

Alexa and Mickie promos have been surprisingly awesome so far

Why not just have Sasha face Asuka at TLC and add a main event caliber match to the card? Give the people what they want.

Can't look up if he's injured cause of spoilers, but if not where is Samoa Joe? Joe vs Braun would be pretty fun. Joe vs Finn, etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Enzo as cruiserweight champion era, I almost wonder if it's a mistake to not keep him at the top, he could have had a solid 2-3 months with a faction (Daivari etc.) helping him cheat wins. He's not James Ellsworth in the ring, his athleticism on his DDG move was pretty awesome and for a bad wrestler the lumberjack match in the main event got a better reaction than basically any Neville match. I hope he at least stays in the division because he could be their Miz which is sorely needed. Speaking of cruiserweights I think they should put Tyler Breeze in it, Fashion Police segments have run their course and they were on 205 a few months ago making fun of Drew Gulak and it felt right. Xavier Woods would be an amazing cruiserweight but they can't get him from New Day.

Renee back to her short hair :wub2:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:04 pm
No pride

KANE??? I thought it was going to be Samoa Joe as 5th member. I would be much more interested in them bringing back Corporate Kane since he does great promos, but I guess they'll be doing an Undertaker revenge thing? Reigns vs Kane Survivor Series feud sounds terrible.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 am
The Kramer

I'm hyped for War Games.

I also think AJ is gonna win.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:16 am
No pride

What the fucking fuck. Kurt Angle in the TLC match? Excited for it but I'm pretty surprised they would go to these lengths to save a B PPV TLC or couldn't find another replacement. Cena too busy? Even with Matt Hardy I would've still been excited to watch it, especially with Styles-Balor added to juice the card. It seems obvious now Angle was coming back to face Miz at Wrestlemania, but now that is going to be diluted by it not being his comeback match. Then again the Rock being in a tag match first didn't hurt things much.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

WarGames is definitely exciting. Can't wait.

Also, Survivor Series looks great on paper this year -- near Wrestlemania card worthy.

Lesnar vs. Styles -- Dream match caliber and could be great if it's more than 5-10 minutes.
Alexa vs. Charlotte -- This one can also be great, I just hope it's given proper time given the other matches on the card.
Team Raw (Women) vs. Team Smackdown (Women) -- RAW's team seems too dominate, but Paige is likely to be Smackdown's 5th member, and her potential return should balance things and make it more interesting.
Team Raw (Men) vs. Team Smackdown (Men) -- Given the talent, this should be excellent and with plenty of big spots. I'm just hoping HHH, Angle, Shane, Orton, and Cena don't overshadow the newer talent on their teams too much.
The Miz vs. Corbin -- Their online feud has been strong, but this one seems very likely to be cut short considering the rest of the card so I'm not expecting more than a decent match. And there's really no where else this story can go post-SS.
The Shield vs. The New Day -- I'm beginning to suspect this could be a squash match, which could be "entertaining", but hopefully it's not since it has match of the night potential.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153