Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) 
Don't Dream It, Be It

Post Re: Wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH)
#MoneyInTheBotch

This show is already in the running for worst PPV this decade.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Stealing the show.

Whatevs it got heat on Camelsworth I liked it.

LANA DIDNT KILL HERSELF IN THE MATCCH, Already better than #allredeverything, still miss her tho .

Now get to Work, Bitch!

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Honestly, re-reading this thread now, especially with Riggs' spot-on reply, one must imagine you drunk, in front of the computer and angrily masturbating over David's posts, while crying at the same time.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:47 pm
The Kramer

I liked it too and now we will hopefully get Becky v Ellsworth at Summerslam.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 am
New Server, Same X

I'm a bit confused as to why they're splitting up Enzo and Cass. I know the flame has dimmed considerably, but they didn't even get a tag team title run. And Cass doesn't have the charisma to branch out on his own, he needs a mouthpiece. Enzo will bounce around in the midcard with nothing to do. Just doesn't seem logical. At least keep them together and turn them both heel.

Enzo sold the shit out of it with the tear in his eye though.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 am
Stealing the show.

Three shows, three female main events.

Hell yeah. Asuka and Nikki slayed everyone else this week, the little details in their match is imo the best women's match of the year by far. And now can they keep Asuka undefeated in the main roster? Ember is so not teady to dethrone her

Now get to Work, Bitch!

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Honestly, re-reading this thread now, especially with Riggs' spot-on reply, one must imagine you drunk, in front of the computer and angrily masturbating over David's posts, while crying at the same time.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:26 pm
New Server, Same X

Carmella is improving greatly week-to-week. I kind of want them to drop James Ellsworth. He should be with someone that needs a mouthpiece that creates heat. I think she creates heat on her own, which is a fucking rarity in 2017 wrestling.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 pm
The Kramer

Ellsworth is such a great doofus stooge though. It's believable when the other girls beat him up and it always pops the crowd.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:09 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Great Balls of Fire - best PPV of the year so far, in my opinion.

I'm pleasantly surprised they delivered a 3 hour+ event with such quality; it's been awhile.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”

Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

I actually watched, which never happens. I had to see Brock vs. Joe. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't pull the trigger on a Joe victory, but I know they have way too much invested in Brock to have him drop the title now. However, I think it will be increasingly problematic to have an absentee champion. They pulled it off in the non-brand split era, but with entire PPVs devoted to RAW, it's hard not to have a championship match and feud.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:36 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Agreed. The Universal Championship needs to be there on a weekly basis. The title will be a year old next month, and Owens is the only guy who has made it relevant (since Balor was injured day one).

Lesnar will probably lose at SummerSlam in a Triple Threat/Fatal Four Way to help maintain his image. I'm betting the Reigns/Joe #1 contender match next week ends in a no contest somehow.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Big Cass's opening promo and ensuing Big Show match setup for Summerslam was kind of painful. He needs a mouthpiece. He constantly looks like he's either going to burst out laughing or burst into tears. There's no reason to suggest he'll be a big player. Braun Strowman is THE big guy right now. To suggest Cass can measure up to him is laughable.

On the plus side, will this feud be the end of Big Show? He's said he won't compete at another Wrestlemania. Maybe have Cass retire him, which would be a (supposed) feat for Cass to hang on to, like Lesnar's run as the 1 in 21-1. I like Show, but he hasn't had a meaningful feud in years. He constantly bounces between face and heel. He's a likeable guy, but he should take on a non-wrestling role in WWE.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:06 pm
No pride

I'm in early May and some of these Smackdown decisions... making Jinder the #1 contender? His body looks sick but jesus, can he even wrestle. And are they turning Charlotte face? I felt like she had a good heel/Queen run in her on Smackdown

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 pm
The Kramer

Talking Smack was cancelled because Vince doesn't like having unscripted programs. Cause everything has to be micro managed GOD DAMMIT. Can't have people getting themselves over!!!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:53 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Yeah, quite unfortunate. I'm glad multiple superstars came out against it, too, even if it means nothing.

Also, RAW tonight...
Spoiler: show
Jason Jordan... Angle's son.. What? Not only is that a bizarre story angle for WWE these days, but how exactly does this supposedly put Angle's job in jeopardy? Why was he freaking out for the past couple months over this reveal? I'm really confused.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
No pride

Just watched Jinder's win at Backlash. LMAO. It was a great moment with the shocked crowd and his reaction. NXT Chicago/Backlash weekend was great, loved that heel turn and the UK Championship match

Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:30 pm
The Kramer

Lol shack. Jinder's main event push still seems strange months later, but the moment it happened was great.

I'm done with it though as I think having a big summerslam feud with Cena is a waste. Hopefully he drops the title on Sunday and we get Randy v KO for the title at Slam.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 pm
New Server, Same X

Goldberg? Yes!
Kurt Angle? YES!
The Hardy Boyz? HELL YES!
The Brian Kendrick? Why not!
Mickie James? Sure!
Maria? OK!
The Great Khali? Uh, okay, maybe you don't need to bring everyone back.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:54 pm
The Kramer

Battleground was baddd and I have no idea where Smackdown is going right now. For the first time since the brand split, Raw gets to be the "good show".

Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 pm
New Server, Same X

I don't even know what they're doing wrong necessarily. I don't mind Jinder Mahal being champion because it's something different. They have some of the best competitors (Shinsuke, Owens, Styles). But I find myself less interested with Smackdown.

And every passing week proves my point that the women should be on one show and tag teams on another show. The tag division is just diverse enough on both brands to sustain right now, but both divisions should be combined. I don't think there's enough of either division to split between both shows. Either hire more women and put together new teams or combine them.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:02 pm
Stealing the show.

Or call Asuka up to Smackdown already.

No one will be ready for her anyway.

Now get to Work, Bitch!

Dr. Lecter wrote:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:06 am
The Kramer

Mau wrote:

Asuka is gonna go to Raw I think. The image of Sash crumbling after one of her kicks is the money shot. But after she beats everyone in a month, what then?

Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:22 pm
Stealing the show.

Flava'd vs The World wrote:
Mau wrote:

Asuka is gonna go to Raw I think. The image of Sash crumbling after one of her kicks is the money shot. But after she beats everyone in a month, what then?

IDK, She needs to remain undefeated all the way to WM, IMO.

Now get to Work, Bitch!

Dr. Lecter wrote:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:26 pm
New Server, Same X

Was there anything more misguided than having Big Cass and Big Show end RAW? And so close to Summerslam too.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:36 pm
New Server, Same X

Great victory for Nakamura, despite that ugly suplex on Cena. Not sure who is at fault there, but I feel like it was so in the moment, both could be at fault.

That aside, I'm excited that he has this major opportunity, because he needed it. It's kind of obvious the Jinder train is stopping at Summerslam, where Nakamura will win and Baron Corbin will cash in soon after. But still good to keep Shinsuke in a solid position on the roster.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 am
Stealing the show.

Corbin cashing in nakamura is gonna be great SS moment

Now get to Work, Bitch!

Dr. Lecter wrote:

Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151  Next